Feb 3, 2015
He gets to see a real 2nd round game. Dude is luckier than most Toronto fans

Just brutal...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Brie

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Some good 'd', now we need some good 'o'...and that sounds a little weird *lol*, guess it really is beetter to say, some good defense, now we need some good offense.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Ah but according to all the "experts" Carolina will own us tonight. So we are truly doomed unless we upset them.
That would kind of devalue the whole Cup champ thing. It's the Bolts until somebody takes it from them.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Man, if that had been a 'too manhy men' I wouldn't have sadly been surprised becasue how things have looked but it would have been bad, thankfully this time the refs didn't listen to the fans.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
That would kind of devalue the whole Cup champ thing. It's the Bolts until somebody takes it from them.

I want to shove another you know what on the Hillsborough river up their you know what. But that's a month plus away.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Man, if that had been a 'too manhy men' I wouldn't have sadly been surprised becasue how things have looked but it would have been bad, thankfully this time the refs didn't listen to the fans.
We're usually good for one a game. Best to get it out of the way.

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Wish we could have the not injuried version of Hedman.

Looking better than last game so far, but wanna see more 5v5 offensive scoring chances for us

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just want to say, I hate Brady Skjei. The only reason is because how his last name is spelled and pronounced. It hurts my head I don't like it

Skjei sounds like that off brand Albertson's or Walgreens cheap vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad