GDT: 6/1/21 - 7:30PM EDT - #3CD Tampa Bay @ #1CD Carolina [CDF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heddyzeppelin

Aug 24, 2020
Carolina will try to get more bodies in front of Vasy tonight. We need to keep that crease clean.

This would be a good game to turn things up offensively as we are playing with a little house money. Pedal to the metal.

Go Bolts!!!

Reactions: DaBolts

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Carolina is gonna play desperate. As a veteran team they should know this and be ready to work hard. But they won’t. Then they’ll say we have to come out stronger next time. And in game three they will completely dominate and we’ll all be wondering why they couldn’t play like that in game 2. But I could be wrong, just f***ing win.

Last edited:

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
So we have no Foote to stand on for an 11F/7D lineup? Bummers....
giphy.gif

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Anyone watching nbcsn screenshot that picture the of Lightning fan in a point jersey sitting next to the leafs fan with a bag on their head?

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Anyone watching nbcsn screenshot that picture the of Lightning fan in a point jersey sitting next to the leafs fan with a bag on their head?

That's pretty much every Toronto at Tampa when we have a home game next season.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Hopefully we Les Habs them tonight with an upset.
An upset?? The Bolts are the reigning Cup champs with three of the top 10 players in the world in their lineup at the same time and a deep lineup throughout. If they lose, it's the other team earning the upset, not the Bolts. They're supposed to win.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Let's go lightning I can watch this full game and Thursday also hopefully same results as game 1. Need more pressure and finishes boys! 11 more wins till repeat!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Need to come out strong and not fall back. You know they are so we need to step up and be ready and work hard.

Let's go Lightning!

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
An upset?? The Bolts are the reigning Cup champs with three of the top 10 players in the world in their lineup at the same time and a deep lineup throughout. If they lose, it's the other team earning the upset, not the Bolts. They're supposed to win.

Ah but according to all the "experts" Carolina will own us tonight. So we are truly doomed unless we upset them.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
This crowd is impressive, but I just want an iso cam on that one Leafs fan

If he's not totally wasted drunk, he's not a real Leafs fan. I know how we felt after the CBJ series and it wasn't sober.

Wester

Oct 5, 2020
Hungary
After last night i'm grateful again that when i started playing with NHL 06 Demo i picked Tampa and not the Leafs

Reactions: berlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad