GDT: 6/1/21 - 7:30PM EDT - #3CD Tampa Bay @ #1CD Carolina [CDF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Stamkos line has to get going at ES, Slavin was smothering Palat and Kucherov last game, guy is one of the best defensive defenseman in the league.

Gotta consider moving Palat off the first line at some point, he's getting so many chances without cashing in. Stamkos is pretty neutered on the 2nd, Johnson has been pretty dominant and Maroon's footspeed was pretty obvious last game.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Stamkos line has to get going at ES, Slavin was smothering Palat and Kucherov last game, guy is one of the best defensive defenseman in the league.

Gotta consider moving Palat off the first line at some point, he's getting so many chances without cashing in. Stamkos is pretty neutered on the 2nd.
Agreed, would be interesting to see Stammer back on the top line with Kuch and Point even for a period just to shake up Carolina's defense. Who do you really defend and cheat against on that line at that point. Palat - Cirelli - Killorn should be fine also, even if they just act as north south line that drives the net.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Agreed, would be interesting to see Stammer back on the top line with Kuch and Point even for a period just to shake up Carolina's defense. Who do you really defend and cheat against on that line at that point. Palat - Cirelli - Killorn should be fine also, even if they just act as north south line that drives the net.

Yeah and the best way to get around a guy like Slavin is through skilled plays like those 3 can do, you're not going to beat him 1 on 1. Palat-Cirelli-Killorn can't possibly be worse than Killorn-Cirelli-Stamkos.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Vasi 1 - Car 0. We will be in good shape if the whole team and in particular the offense brings the A game tonight.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada

Gotta consider moving Palat off the first line at some point, he's getting so many chances without cashing in. Stamkos is pretty neutered on the 2nd, Johnson has been pretty dominant and Maroon's footspeed was pretty obvious last game.
Stamkos and Cirelli we're both shut down by Carolina throughout the regular season. Stamkos had 1 goal and 1 assist in 6 games and Cirelli had 1 assist in 4 games. If these two can get going, I really feel we'll be firing off on all cylinders but I am not opposed to moving Stamkos to the first line with Point and Kucherov. That line is going to be tough to solve if they get going.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Hope Cernak is healthy. He's such an important part of this team. Kinda in the shadow of the 3 big LD. He's becoming a greater part of the offense too and I'd love to see him get his first playoff goal in this series!

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Cosign these lines:

Stamkos - Point - Kucherov
Palat - Cirelli - Killorn

I'm convinced the only way a Cirelli/Killorn line is gonna score is from greasy plays. Might as well go Palat there.

On the other hand, if Point can get control of the puck in the offensive zone then Stamkos and Kuch will be too much talent to cover.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Expecting a Carolina win tonight honestly, But would be thrilled to go home up 2-0

Feels like it but i was thinking this after game 1 against fl and we played much better in game 2 then and won. If vasi has another great game and our offense plays well we could find ourselves in similar situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad