oMcfmjI.png

v7zOnDR.png

lRtFg1r.png

jCxe7DT.png

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
This is probably something nobody cares about, but if the building next to the series schedule is meant to evoke the building I'm thinking - Sykes Building; can't miss it especially if you're driving into Tampa from St. Petersburg - that's where my mother currently works. Only mentioning this now because that's the first time I've actually really noticed that part of the graphic.

Anyway, Game 1 is over and done with. Hopefully Game 2 goes much like the last Game 2 did. Chance to come home up 2-0; they can play well and fail to win and that would be unlucky, but hopefully they do put together a better performance tonight.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Strike hard! Strike first! No Mercy! Lets hope we play better and the core steps up. Just win! No Excuses!

Reactions: NatoGhost

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Tonight I wanna see the boys buzzing offensively.
Absolutely need more from Stamkos 5on5. Kuch is slowly getting back to pace, will still need some games to be really effective and dominant at even strenght.

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
Tonight I wanna see the boys buzzing offensively.
Absolutely need more from Stamkos 5on5. Kuch is slowly getting back to pace, will still need some games to be really effective and dominant at even strenght.

Agree I'd like to see more from Stammer. Were so fortunate that we have multiple guys who can step up though and he's more of a luxury than a necessity these days.

Kuch was off last game. Had several muffs handling the puck. Hopefully he's feeling it tonight.

Play together, support your brothers and who will be tonight's hero? GO BOLTS!

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Please play better, whatever the result.
This is probably something nobody cares about, but if the building next to the series schedule is meant to evoke the building I'm thinking - Sykes Building; can't miss it especially if you're driving into Tampa from St. Petersburg - that's where my mother currently works. Only mentioning this now because that's the first time I've actually really noticed that part of the graphic.

Anyway, Game 1 is over and done with. Hopefully Game 2 goes much like the last Game 2 did. Chance to come home up 2-0; they can play well and fail to win and that would be unlucky, but hopefully they do put together a better performance tonight.
I've always liked that building for some reason.

Heading to the watch party in the arena tonight, haven't been before
Cost?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
Tonight our big games have to play at their best, especially Kuch and Stammer who were really bad in the first game.
Go Bolts!!!

Reactions: DaBolts

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I know it will be tough but if we can somehow pull this one out, will go a real long way to making the path to the next round easier much like how it was against Fl. It's real tough to win 4 out of 5 games. Not that they wouldn't be able to it's just harder than not.

Reactions: Maelmoor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->