#59 KINGS v BJ'S , beat 'em 2-1 ... it's Panda-monium !!!!

likid

Mar 27, 2011
Maribor
65073264_bf2r5zwiyaa7l9q.jpg

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
If you can't make a pass and get out-hustled, you should dumb things down. Get back to basic execution. Moving feet, crisp tape to tape passes that have a purpose, etc.

It's also just hockey. There are only so many ways to play it. There is video everywhere of everyone. There are no secrets. It's about doing what you're supposed to do on the ice. The teams that accomplish that win more than teams that don't.

100% agree.

Love when people bring up (people have figured out the Kings).

Uhhh folks this system is like 80 years old, there is no surprises in it.

Chicago doesn't do anything special, they simply have speed and skill that backs everyone off. They also play a pace that only few teams can match.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
on TSN hockey 2night they said the Brown hit was clean. So the people on the main boards can go to hell.
I think it was a clean hit, but Brown capitalized on a player in a vulnerable position. That is what Brown does. it is also what got Scott Stevens into the hall of fame. I really like Murray, but he needs to keep his head up, if not he will get flattened. end of story.

The Columbus coach can sit on a bed of dicks if he thinks that is a 5min. should not have been 2. It may have changed but the old rule of thumb for charging was the player takes three strides before hitting the opposition. It looked like brown more coasted into the hit.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Brown even let up, you can see Brown glide into the Hit.

He could have killed Murray if he wanted too.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Todd Richards can get ****ed. What a Pejorative Slur.

When a freight train is coming your way, don't get down on one knee and put your head down. Beautiful hit by Brown.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
W and 2 pts

but....

these guys look like trash. exactly when and where did they loose the ability to make and control tape to tape passes? no one could hold on to the damn thing all night. this is part of the scoring problem, it's difficult to score when you can't pass the puck.

for all the talk about Corsi and LA puck possession last night was an example of how lame those stats are. far to many times last night LA never had the puck physically on their sticks. all that time mucking and grinding on the boards for offensive zone time doesn't mean **** if you can't get it on your tape and shoot. far too many dump and chase and clearing passes to nobody in empty space. LA relies on moving the puck into dead spots and then chasing it down. the problem is that every team knows this and is out hustling LA to the puck.

some of this is the fault of the ice surface at Staples. the amount of pucks bouncing over sticks is just awful. it happens to both teams, so it's equal footing. it's hard to ice a skilled team on home ice, when the ice is ****.

the ice aside, this team has so dumbed down their approach offensively its no surprise they can't score. opponents know what to expect and know how to defense them.

factor in the juggled line combos, which result in zero chemistry and this is a fiasco. i'm tired of watching Kopitar and Carter bumping into one another. i'm tired of watching Richards look to set someone up, but no one is in position. i'm tired of seeing Brown come down the left wing and either turn the puck over, or loose it on toe drag. etc.......total trash on offense

tumblr_m7sszjNGMb1qd10czo1_500.jpg

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
@PollakOnSharks: No surprise, but @NHLPlayerSafety at least explained why Dustin Brown not getting SD for that hit on CBJ Ryan Murphy. #noteventhatforhertl

Cry more.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
@PollakOnSharks: No surprise, but @NHLPlayerSafety at least explained why Dustin Brown not getting SD for that hit on CBJ Ryan Murphy. #noteventhatforhertl

Cry more.

Maybe we should make a "Dirtiest Player on the Kings" poll in here and let all opposing fans vote on it like our overrated poll :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad