#59 KINGS v BJ'S , beat 'em 2-1 ... it's Panda-monium !!!!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Good lord, this PA guy needs to get replaced.

This PA announcer is so ****ing brutal. "On-Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay KOPI-TAR!!!!!"

It's embarrassing. Did Dave Joseph have any previous experience other than being the guy who got to talk about the Kings for the 5 minutes a day on ESPN radio where they didn't talk about the Lakers?

David Courtney was a legend, the best I ever heard, and it's tough to follow that, but my god it gets worse and worse every game.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Both goals 4 on 4, like someone said in the GDT, next time we get a PP send Clifford out there and rough up the other teams best player to get it to 4 on 4.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
It's embarrassing. Did Dave Joseph have any previous experience other than being the guy who got to talk about the Kings for the 5 minutes a day on ESPN radio where they didn't talk about the Lakers?

David Courtney was a legend, the best I ever heard, and it's tough to follow that, but my god it gets worse and worse every game.

I don't believe so. It's like listening to a WWE match. So painful.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
I knew they would win today (even put big money on it). They actually played well vs Chicago, things are turning around.

Frattin-Lewis-Nolan (I think) played pretty well tonight. This was one of Muzzin's best games. Toffoli is still having a tough time getting adjusted to playing on the LW.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Both goals 4 on 4, like someone said in the GDT, next time we get a PP send Clifford out there and rough up the other teams best player to get it to 4 on 4.

tumblr_mhb9hd3S3m1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Release Clifford!

AlabamaKingsFan

Jan 29, 2014
It was around the time the geisha dwight king troll face went up that the kings were gonna win.please include in any and all gdt as that gif is obviously THE PIECE!!!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Ain't it funny how Richards gets a point when he's not on the ice with Brown and Williams? And he looked like his old self too in OT, drew three players to him to feed a pass to a wide open Regehr.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
I knew they would win today (even put big money on it). They actually played well vs Chicago, things are turning around.

Frattin-Lewis-Nolan (I think) played pretty well tonight. This was one of Muzzin's best games. Toffoli is still having a tough time getting adjusted to playing on the LW.

Trade Frattin and Muzzin now. Muzzin's stock won't go any higher.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
The Kings started to turn it around right after the Brown hit! If he's not scoring that's what he should do for the rest of the year. It woke up the Kings and reminded that they are THE KINGS!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
NHL.com headline: Robyn Two Points

Quick with 24 saves, 96%. Not bad for a guy who was getting executed earlier.

dogyekcoh*

I told you that we were on our 1-4 cycle(Win 1 - Lost 4) and called a W for this game.

I'll have to get back to my crystal ball and see what will be our future after the Olympic break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad