Post-Game Talk: #59: FLYERS at Lightning, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, 4:00 pm ET

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Good game overall for Philly.
-Needs to clean up their defensive game in first periods
-Hart needs to stop the first goal, and even the 4th but no worries, I know he’s learning
-Provorov too slow moving the puck, one of the aspects of the game he needs to improve upon
-Tampa just a higher class of a team then us, it’s their time to win, we’re getting there slowly which in fine with

Reactions: TheKingPin

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
How unfair.....that Tampa with a team like that, have 2 1st rounders this coming draft too.
Lovely so Tampa can add a rental too if they want. Honestly Pens Bruins Caps while we would not be favorites I don't think any of of those teams scare me. Islander in dream scenerio rd 1 i think we beat. Tampa if they get the pp going (and if therrian can't get our power play to work how bad are Richards and Halpern with that talent) they have cup talent written all over them. Only question is mental toughness in playoffs.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Lovely so Tampa can add a rental too if they want. Honestly Pens Bruins Caps while we would not be favorites I don't think any of of those teams scare me. Islander in dream scenerio rd 1 i think we beat. Tampa if they get the pp going (and if therrian can't get our power play to work how bad are Richards and Halpern with that talent) they have cup talent written all over them. Only question is mental toughness in playoffs.
Personally, I think we can beat the Caps. They are the team where goaltending is the most shaky.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If the Caps don't sort out their recent defensive implosion they'd need to more or less have whichever goalie plays win a series for them.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Guys , I was listening on Sirius 91 and forced to hear TB feed.

Why can't we beat TB.

What's going on with Hart.

When will our D play elite along with the goalie playing elite.

When will then be now

Reactions: TheKingPin

Hexxxy

Feb 25, 2017
Is 1 game the same as a 7 game series?

No.
Consider home ice advantage. For 4 games our stats will stink and 3 very much not stink. We will have to play perfect at home and get a complete lobotomy for away games. Nothing impossible!

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
tampa might have a better farm than we do right now too (frost not included). they have both footes, barre-boulet, raddysh, katchouk, volkov,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad