OT: 58th Obsequious Banter Thread - Something Something Leier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Ditto lol. Oooh I know who it is now. I don't know why but I was thinking Pearl Jam themed name and could t get around that lol.

Reactions: TroutHockey

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! MY EYES !! MY EARS !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

hold-my-ears-back-o.gif

Reactions: TroutHockey

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
how does quote work now? It's too late to figure it out.

Sorry but the "jam band genre" absolutely sucks. Doesn't mean people who like them have bad taste - as they could also like some good music - just means they like some music that is horrible garbage. Kind of like a friend who marries a total wench - it's very unfortunate. That shite would make me sing faster than water-boarding.

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I can honestly say I have no one on ignore. Seems pointless considering other people quote them an you see it. Plus they can quote you and say something and you will never know it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I can honestly say I have no one on ignore. Seems pointless considering other people quote them an you see it. Plus they can quote you and say something and you will never know it.

You cant see it on the new layout.

Reactions: Tripod

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Doesn't sound like we work together now lol. It seems like you work with your head and I work with my back
I work with both. King of the file clerks and those boxes of files hidden all over the building don't move themselves! I want pure desk work in my old age though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad