#57 LOSERS vs. ANY TEAM in NHL, by 2-0

Ron*

Ron which section were you in?

112, but they were mostly okay there, it was the next section over (111) where all the a-holes must have been pooled together by Fate's sick sense of humor.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I thought the Kings played well myself, just couldn't get one by Mason.

Now for my comment on Flyer fans attending the game: you collectively win the award for the most rude, obnoxious, arrogant pieces of **** I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing at a game in all the years I have been attending games. Even Detroit fan comes in a distant second to you cretins.

That's all.

Yeah I don't get the Flyers fans that show up to our games, but my worst experiences have been dealing with them including some racial comments when Simmonds was on our team. :shakehead Not representative of the whole fanbase, just seems to be the ones that show up in LA.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I'm not even mad any more. The drop off from the beginning of the year is amazing. No way in hell is this team this bad. Last year the Kings were a fantastic team and made it to the WCF so everyone needs to quite brining up this stuck in 2012 ******** excuse. All it is a stupid excuse for people to pile on. Use some creativity and make a different one. The Kings offense and power play last year was much improved. Dean isn't stuck in 2012 and anyone to seriously think he is, is clueless.

A team doesn't drop off this quickly and continue it through April. I don't see it. Everyone can say I'm drinking the Kool-Aid or whatever other hackneyed phrase that gets thrown around on here, but this team is so much better than this. I don't buy it one ****ing bit.

Another thing many on here say is how no one gives a **** and all players are mailing it in. Nope, not the case. Dean values hard work and dedication over everything else. If there were players that were mailing it in they'd be gone already.

Everything averages out over a full season. This team will start trending upward.

Weather the storm boys.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I thought the Kings played well myself, just couldn't get one by Mason.

Now for my comment on Flyer fans attending the game: you collectively win the award for the most rude, obnoxious, arrogant pieces of **** I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing at a game in all the years I have been attending games. Even Detroit fan comes in a distant second to you cretins.

That's all.

The Flyers fans made my experience 10,000 times worse. They were beyond obnoxious, rude and incredibly stupid. One guy could not comprehend why the shot clock wasn't changing despite the PA announcer telling everybody it wasn't working. My whole section finally had enough with him and it almost got physical at the end. He was mocking our fans, our city and obviously our team. I haven't been that mad at another human being in a long time. I curse the Flyers and their **** fans for a million years. May nothing ever go well with their team. **** them.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
A lot of awesome Flyer fans on this site so I won't generalize, but all the ones I've seen in person are ********. Total ********.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
I'm not even mad any more. The drop off from the beginning of the year is amazing. No way in hell is this team this bad. Last year the Kings were a fantastic team and made it to the WCF so everyone needs to quite brining up this stuck in 2012 ******** excuse. All it is a stupid excuse for people to pile on. Use some creativity and make a different one. The Kings offense and power play last year was much improved. Dean isn't stuck in 2012 and anyone to seriously think he is, is clueless.

A team doesn't drop off this quickly and continue it through April. I don't see it. Everyone can say I'm drinking the Kool-Aid or whatever other hackneyed phrase that gets thrown around on here, but this team is so much better than this. I don't buy it one ****ing bit.

Another thing many on here say is how no one gives a **** and all players are mailing it in. Nope, not the case. Dean values hard work and dedication over everything else. If there were players that were mailing it in they'd be gone already.

Everything averages out over a full season. This team will start trending upward.

Weather the storm boys.

I like to groan and gripe for a liitle while after games, but in reality, you're right. The heart is there, the skill is there (more or less) but they need an adjustment in strategy. It's great to be a top defensive team, but is the offense you lose from being the best defensive team instead of, say, the 6th best defensive team worth the diminishing returns? Adjust your system to provide more high-percentage opportunities. These guys don't lack heart or will. Watch teams like the Ducks who have exciting offenses and responsible defenses. Watch, learn and adapt.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
How many odd man rushes did the kings have today? Answer: 0. As long as the forwards are having to play below their own dots in the defensive zone the Kings are not going to score much period.

It's quite comical, early in the 3rd when carter started skating up the ice with the puck, then i realized it was 2 vs 4 rush. So much fun to watch.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
1560775_10201852139685356_1838230858_n.jpg

Ahh sometimes when things are in the ******* you just need a good laugh. Well done Puck U, we'll done.:laugh:

This is getting beyond painful. I'm sick of *****ing & moaning so I'll leave it at that. Who do we play next? The Hawks? Ohh the humanity!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
We've gotten so used to seeing the same results that we've all gotten sick and tired of talking about the same thing over and over again. There's a reason why this discussion is only at 8 pages, it's gotten beyond the point of frustration and anger. Now it's become comical. Joke's on those who spend money to watch these apathetic losers.

Ron*

The Flyers fans made my experience 10,000 times worse. They were beyond obnoxious, rude and incredibly stupid. One guy could not comprehend why the shot clock wasn't changing despite the PA announcer telling everybody it wasn't working. My whole section finally had enough with him and it almost got physical at the end. He was mocking our fans, our city and obviously our team. I haven't been that mad at another human being in a long time. I curse the Flyers and their **** fans for a million years. May nothing ever go well with their team. **** them.

Yeah I commented on your post during the game ...I get your frustration, that team is struggling just to get into a playoff position, so we will have the last laugh, so to speak.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
2 goals on 13 shots today for Quick. No wonder his save percentage is never going to be top 10. Lesser guys give up 2 on 26 shots and lead the league.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm not even mad any more. The drop off from the beginning of the year is amazing. No way in hell is this team this bad.

The Kings have managed to do something in the last 6 games that hasn't been done since 1929. In addition to that, they've scored 3 goals on their last 184 shots in those 6 games, a shooting percentage of 1.6%, and an average of 30.7 shots per game.

There's offensive struggles, and then there's that. The Kings aren't going to score a ton of goals, we all know that. You can't predict the last 6 games though, no matter how much you don't like Sutter, or how much you don't like his system, or how little talent you think the Kings have, etc.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
[

1560775_10201852139685356_1838230858_n.jpg
[/center]

well, one of them is scoring goals in Anaheim now... (much more than he scored when in a Kings jersey btw)

and we sat near around 10 - 12 Flyers fans, and they were fine - good, fun spirited, not ********.

They were much better than every single vanc and drw fan I've ever seen.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm jealous of every team that can score a goal right now. I'm watching Tor/Ott game and seeing that ugly greasy goal scored by Neal and wished our guys could do that :cry:.I need another drink.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Judging from the comments I'm REALLY going to enjoy my trip out to Philly for the game on March 24th 0_0

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
maybe to celebrate 1000 games, Regehr can teach Muffin how to only be absolute garbage in the defensive zone, instead of the dumpster fire that Muffin is

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
How many odd man rushes did the kings have today? Answer: 0. As long as the forwards are having to play below their own dots in the defensive zone the Kings are not going to score much period.

It's quite comical, early in the 3rd when carter started skating up the ice with the puck, then i realized it was 2 vs 4 rush. So much fun to watch.

Who's going to move the puck (or god forbid skate with the puck if its required)?

Regehr? No.
Mitchell? No.
Greene? No.
Voynov? Sucks this year. No.
DD and Martinez are the two guys who can move the puck this year. Mitchell used to be able, Voynov as well.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Who's going to move the puck (or god forbid skate with the puck if its required)?

Regehr? No.
Mitchell? No.
Greene? No.
Voynov? Sucks this year. No.
DD and Martinez are the two guys who can move the puck this year. Mitchell used to be able, Voynov as well.

Not disagreeing, its exactly what I'm saying. Kings used to be so great on the breakout. Now they are absolutely terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00