Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
giphy.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Flyers played great in every way but the score. It happens. Refs didn't help. Unfortunately, this is just the position the team is in after a horrid start. Good on Hart for tying the win streak record, even if it wasn't his night. I'm just not that negative right now. It was a helluva game. I came away entertained for 2.5 hours.

Patrick may have been the best player on the ice. My lord, it's like he's skating at a gear he's never reached and consistently backing off defenders with his skill. Even on the PP, it's like he was QBing the half wall with more confidence and determination than ever. I f***ing love it. This looks like a future 1C. I'd love even more to see Giroux on his wing right now. It's time.

Oh, and given we lost, how 'bout some Myers?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Is what it is. Must win game, and against this organization - again they lose.

Gordon really deserves lot of heat for this one.

Sticking with an obviously failed first PP experiment for too long, demoting Konecny/promoting Raffl, and that g-c-v line that produced nothing.

He didn’t help them at all tonight.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Imagine a world where Raffl Is your top choice with goalie pulled and season on the line. Horrid depth or horrid coaching, you pick.

Seasons over fellas, now let’s pray Myers amd Morin come in and Simmer Raffl Varone Elliot Neuvy Haag Farmer and coaches are shot to the f***ing moon

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Flyers played great in every way but the score. It happens. Refs didn't help. Unfortunately, this is just the position the team is in after a horrid start. Good on Hart for tying the win streak record, even if it wasn't his night.

I'm just not that negative right now. It was a helluva game. I came away entertained for 2.5 hours. Patrick may have been the best player on the ice. My lord, it's like he's skating at a gear he's never reached and flat out backing off defenders with his skill. Even on the PP, it's like he was QBing the half wall with more confidence and determination than ever. I ****ing love it.

The difference between Patrick when he's moving his feet with purpose and when he's not is insane. It's like he's two different people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad