GDT: #54 | Oilers @ Wild | 6pm MT - 7 Feb 19 | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
My son goes in for a 4 hour surgery tomorrow and my stomach is beyond ****ed right now. I'm not even sure that we'll watch this game as the games sure as **** haven't been entertaining and all that they've been doing is adding stress to an already stressful situation. My son loves the Oilers and so do I but this will probably be the first game that I purposely miss watching in my entire 20+ years as a fan. Thanks Katz, Lowe, MacT, Nicholson, Howson, Chia, Green, etc. you ****ing clowns.

Best wishes for your son Bryan and, yes, f*** the OBC clowns but don't even think about them right now, just focus all your energy on your son and his recovery. Good luck my friend

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Hitch had better be careful.......

....the stands is a dangerous place to be when GG is running a practice with a team doing poorly!
As long as he doesn't have anything in his hands it should be safe.

Do you guys ever think Katz is some kind of psychic vampire that feeds on the negative energy the Oilers produce?
Nah, Bobby Nic said there's something in the water, so vampirism is ruled out. Has EPCOR ever responded about that issue?

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
0823B7A4-A77E-4E63-A485-6E64FC26785D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad