Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Pateryn
Seeler - Bietto

Dubnyk
Stalock

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
11. Tobias Rieder skated with McDavid and Draisaitl yesterday. I have to think he was there to maybe get some offensive flow going, but if the game starts tonight and Rieder is on the top line I’d be flabbergasted.

Little tidbit from Gregor this morning. I don't know that the lines matter all that much. If guys aren't giving 100% it just won't matter.

Reactions: RattsSSV

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I actually hoped they would give Kassian more time with Mcdavid. I really didn't mind that. I know there aren't a lot of good options with this roster but how the heck are they suppose to find some chemistry when the lines change every period/game.

Reactions: NedPlimpton

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
My son goes in for a 4 hour surgery tomorrow and my stomach is beyond ****ed right now. I'm not even sure that we'll watch this game as the games sure as **** haven't been entertaining and all that they've been doing is adding stress to an already stressful situation. My son loves the Oilers and so do I but this will probably be the first game that I purposely miss watching in my entire 20+ years as a fan. Thanks Katz, Lowe, MacT, Nicholson, Howson, Chia, Green, etc. you ****ing clowns.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
My son goes in for a 4 hour surgery tomorrow and my stomach is beyond ****ed right now. I'm not even sure that we'll watch this game as the games sure as **** haven't been entertaining and all that they've been doing is adding stress to an already stressful situation. My son loves the Oilers and so do I but this will probably be the first game that I purposely miss watching in my entire 20+ years as a fan. Thanks Katz, Lowe, MacT, Nicholson, Howson, Chia, Green, etc. you ****ing clowns.
Geez, hope everything goes well.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Edmonton Oilers @ Minnesota Wild
6pm MT - 7 Feb 2019
Sportsnet West & 630 CHED

aT8o9yy.png

Game day tunes if things are like the last few games:
1st period:

2nd period:

3rd period:

Oilers Lineup (as per yesterdays practice):

Rieder - McDavid - Draisaitl
Lucic - RNH - Chiasson
Malone - Brodiak - Kassian
Cave - Khaira - Puljujarvi

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Benning

Talbot
Koskinen

Wild lineup (best guess as Koivu is done for the season):

Zucker - Staal - Granlund
Parise - Coyle - Nino
Erikson-Ek - Rask - Kunin
Greenway - Rau -Foligno

Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Pateryn
Seeler - Bietto

Dubnyk
Stalock

Rask and Nino? Minnesota won that trade

Konami McDavid

May 1, 2015
Edmonton

Good luck with the surgery. I am rooting for your son.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I brought a spare jersey to throw on the ice just in case :sarcasm:

Also I'm watching this one from a suite so I'm feeling boujee AF
I'm really torn on the whole jersey throw. I personally don't think I would ever do it

However, someone asked Struds about it. He said as a former Oiler and even just a former NHLer it really hurts and sucks to see. So from that comment I thought to myself, how could I ever throw my crested McDavid jersey and make McDavid feel bad. Then he follows up by saying it makes the team look as a joke as a whole. Well maybe that would get Katz really thinking about change.

If I were to throw one, maybe it would be a brand new one with tags still on it. With a Lowe/MacT/OBC namebar on it.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014

The like was for the outrage over the team, not what your son is going through. That's scary man - wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery for your boy!

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Wishing you all the best

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Sorry to hear that bud, hope his surgery goes well.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
I'm really torn on the whole jersey throw. I personally don't think I would ever do it

However, someone asked Struds about it. He said as a former Oiler and even just a former NHLer it really hurts and sucks to see. So from that comment I thought to myself, how could I ever throw my crested McDavid jersey and make McDavid feel bad. Then he follows up by saying it makes the team look as a joke as a whole. Well maybe that would get Katz really thinking about change.

If I were to throw one, maybe it would be a brand new one with tags still on it. With a Lowe/MacT/OBC namebar on it.

I would never do it personally but it definitely does send a message. Epecially on a road game can you imagine jeez. If I were to do it, I'd throw one of those fake China one's so I don't spend too much doing it lol. In the end the strongest message is just not going to games

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
So how will the Oilers lose embarrassingly this time?

I'm predicting a Kris Russell special late in the third period, right through the five hole.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

All the best to your sons surgery tomorrow.
I fully support your FU to the Klown Show.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton

Best of luck my dude. I'll rage enough inside the arena for both of you

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->