Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

PhillyPhaithful

Feb 6, 2012
I read that earlier today as well hollywood, absolutely blew my mind. GOT is the greatest show ever created. Just unbelievable how well done it is.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Above I read the "no beer, no cravings..." post and I felt like I need to introduce you guys to the pride of our nation. Behold.

Beer-Consumption-per-capita-by-country.png

Other than that, we are perfectly normal people. Except we are not.

wuf

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
5'8" 145, always been skinny. I think 155 at my heaviest, 135 at my lightest. I'm a fat ass at heart that eats **** food but I burn it off climbing, cycling and playing d league roller hockey.

I can't really comprehend how if I were to have pursued hockey past high school how I would have to put on 30+ lbs to not get absolutely thrown around, but maintain my not completely terrible hockey skillset.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
5'8" 145, always been skinny. I think 155 at my heaviest, 135 at my lightest. I'm a fat ass at heart that eats **** food but I burn it off climbing, cycling and playing d league roller hockey.

I can't really comprehend how if I were to have pursued hockey past high school how I would have to put on 30+ lbs to not get absolutely thrown around, but maintain my not completely terrible hockey skillset.

I use to work with a guy on night crew about 12 yrs ago. dude could eat like 3 carton's of breyers ice cream and he would never gain fat, but he says he runs 10 miles a day.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
https://pvplive.net/c/espn-and-riot-games-talks-broadcast-LCS-500-millio

We talking about e-sports in here a while back. It appears that we're coming closer and closer to the day where e-sports will become televised across the board. ELEAGUE (CS:GO) will be broadcast on TBS, and Riot Games (League of Legends) is in negotiations with ESPN.

I'm looking forward to this as another way to legitimize e-Sports, but I can't wait to see some of the traditional sports media's heads explode.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Saw this clip via Bill Meltzer's column today.

At the 24:00 mark you will see the explanation for every time Colon Campbell screwed the Flyers over on a DOPS ruling...

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
https://www.outback.com/gobigger

guys it's been a while since I went to a outback steakhouse, but planning this weekend. they I'll probably go with a rib eye my fav cut, but they do have this deal going on. a Free upgrade on the sirloin with coupon. big fan of that bloomin onion

you're planning on going to outback on memorial day weekend?! what are you, some sort of communist?! gotta break out the grill baby, especially since it looks like the weather finally won't be garbage

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I'm going to Montreal for the weekend. Any suggestions?

Eat a lot of good food, drink a ton of beer, hit on a lot of Quebecois women, and don't even look at your bank account until you get back. Montreal is fun, but expensive.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I'm 6'3" around 170.

But i also just ordered a large pep and jalapeño pizza for myself that I plan on housing in sub-20-minutes.

I simply can't put on weight. All my weigh is in my ass and thighs because of goaltending. Otherwise, i would easily be a buck-50

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm 6'3" around 170.

But i also just ordered a large pep and jalapeño pizza for myself that I plan on housing in sub-20-minutes.

I simply can't put on weight. All my weigh is in my ass and thighs because of goaltending. Otherwise, i would easily be a buck-50

Everyone knows mustard is essential for gains. You're starving your body of an essential nutrient.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
you're planning on going to outback on memorial day weekend?! what are you, some sort of communist?! gotta break out the grill baby, especially since it looks like the weather finally won't be garbage

I'm doing outback in egg harbor on Friday afternoon like 1pm while all the people are sitting in traffic. I plan to be home by 230.

but I will be grilling during the weekend and monday.

i got alot of items to grill, including chicken that when cooked right the meat will just slide right off the bone.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
I'm doing outback in egg harbor on Friday afternoon like 1pm while all the people are sitting in traffic. I plan to be home by 230.

but I will be grilling during the weekend and monday.

i got alot of items to grill, including chicken that when cooked right the meat will just slide right off the bone.

Nice! I've got a pork loin that I will be prepping on Friday, probably grab some steaks and baked potatoes as well. Maybe some corn on the cob too, who knows.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Nice! I've got a pork loin that I will be prepping on Friday, probably grab some steaks and baked potatoes as well. Maybe some corn on the cob too, who knows.

I actually also plan on attending my old neighboors party on Sunday. I moved to SJ this past OCT, but my former neighboor for 16 years in philly in roxbrough is in construction actually retired.

But he was a real smart construction guy, and built a Wood Grill, smoker, pizza oven from scratch, he got the bricks even these yellow bricks, etc.

first time he used it was mem weekend 14, he grilled this chicken overnight and come 2pm that chicken just came right off the bone it was tender.

first time I seen wood being used as the fire source. the food tasted great, we had ribs, dogs, burgers, and was a great weekend.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I grill all the time. I brine (i brine my thanksgiving turkey, stuff it with a belgian ale as well for flavor), use my smoker, experiment with different beers, and all kinds of stuff. I'm super annoyed at all this rain. The other day I said forget it and just grilled in the rain. I've yet to build my covered patio. :|

I like to smoke different items too. Stuffed bell peppers, vine tomatoes -- you don't have to eat like garbage when you grill (although red meats are ... the best.. smirk).

I work in science (and other fields) so I like to science---y my food and blow it up with flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad