Post-Game Talk: #53 | FLYERS (H) vs. Penguins (A) | Tue., May, 4 | 7:00 pm ET

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
It looked bad live. It was late, dirty, and completely unnecessary... but if he gets suspended for that after what Wilson got for his shenanigans today...
Yeah I totally agree it was late and unnecessary, and yeah I only seen a small clip with it, it may have been worse, but from what I saw it didn't, and you already know he's getting suspended, he's a flyer, there is no warnings for us

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
From March 25th
https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/penguin-mark-friedman-happy-to-be-on-right-side-of-cross-state-rivalry/

“I can say I’m on the good side of the rivalry, let’s put it that way,” laughed Friedman, 25.

“There is more of a homier feel than Philadelphia,” said Friedman, who has been on injured reserve since March 4, following a game against the Flyers. “It’s not as busy, not as noisy, nicer people. It’s not as dirty, especially in Cranberry where I live. It’s just a great neighborhood.”

Reactions: BernieParent

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I remember multiple posters in here stating that this hate for Friedman was totally made up.....

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I wish I knew the backstory of Friedman and the Flyers. It’s clear he isn’t liked and that’s why he isn’t on the team anymore
Yeah, it seems that Fletcher just wanted to get rid of the guy. And after reading his comments after Pittsburgh claimed him, he really comes across as an unlikeable douchebag.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, Which is it? :sarcasm:

Flyers played well with a lot of effort, so much for "AV has lost the team."
As usual, Jarry outplayed Elliott by a wide margin.
Hagg was responsible for the 4th and 5th goals that iced the game for the Pens. :sarcasm:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Glad they decided to stop doing those ridiculously unnecessary wins. Even against the Pens, just lose for f***s sake.

They've been losing as often as one could hope. They're not going to lose every game after elimination, that just doesn't happen.

Reactions: Rebels57

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, it seems that Fletcher just wanted to get rid of the guy. And after reading his comments after Pittsburgh claimed him, he really comes across as an unlikeable douchebag.
Yeah. Some posters were mad about the move but to keep that much friction in the locker room for someone who you hope turns into a good depth defenseman isn’t worth it

Reactions: LorneMalvo

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, we can pretty much stop worrying about wins and losses, seems the #13 spot is sewed up.
Given we got Farabee and York at #14, we should land a pretty good player.

Reactions: flyersnorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad