MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
BRAND_THC_PSBO_168413_TVE_000_2398_30_20150528_re000_HD.jpg

Last edited:

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Since we'll all be accused of intentionally ignoring it, I'll say it outright: dumb, dirty, reckless play by Ghost at the end there.

Not just because of the high chance of injury, but because it gives management an easy pretext to get rid of him (not that they needed one, but 'not a team player', 'needs to control himself', etc.). Unless he wants out, in which case, great job!

Just on that empty-netter it's clear Patrick and Ghost hate Friedman. I'm the one always yelling to trip the player around the blue line and even I wouldn't try those plays :laugh:

x DeCruze

Dec 7, 2012
Since we'll all be accused of intentionally ignoring it, I'll say it outright: dumb, dirty, reckless play by Ghost at the end there.

Not just because of the high chance of injury, but because it gives management an easy pretext to get rid of him (not that they needed one, but 'not a team player', 'needs to control himself', etc.). Unless he wants out, in which case, great job!

Just on that empty-netter it's clear Patrick and Ghost hate Friedman. I'm the one always yelling to trip the player around the blue line and even I wouldn't try those plays :laugh:
I disagree, he's one of the few who is at least able to provide emotion to an emotionless led AV team.

But yeah this organization will end up punishing him for it

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
The game was on sportsnet up here so I figured I'd subject myself to a little bit since I haven't watched anything since I cancelled my centre ice. Still looks like I made the right call lol

I should've. I barely got use out of it this year, on account of living in NY area and getting all the NYR/NJD/NYI matchups already anyway it was barely worth it. Then the team died and I stopped watching and it really wasn't.

Had it on tonight because eh it's the Pens, and the lady's Mets game got rained out. But man, what a team.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY

Watch Ghost get suspended for doing something 1% as bad was what Wilson did the other night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad