Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
zcat.jpg

Fun with Chemistry tonight......

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I wish I knew the backstory of Friedman and the Flyers. It’s clear he isn’t liked and that’s why he isn’t on the team anymore
That’s speculation.

Even if we agree he isn’t liked and is being targeted, we don’t know if that started while he was here or if that’s why he was waived. It could have been something that happened after he was waived or in the first game back. We simply don’t know for sure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This beef with Friedman we have to get to the bottom of. I don’t recall the last time a team made it so obvious they hate one of their ex-teammates so much.

At any rate, this is twice he’s gotten over on us, so they should like get over it or whatever since our season went to shit when he left

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
This beef with Friedman we have to get to the bottom of. I don’t recall the last time a team made it so obvious they hate one of their ex-teammates so much.

At any rate, this is twice he’s gotten over on us, so they should like get over it or whatever since our season went to shit when he left

Individual players: Kesler-Umberger?

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Whatever the reason was, Friedman just has a face, attitude and way of being which quite easily lends itself to hate. Funnily enough, Giroux also looked like he hated him. If we trust Giroux as a captain, surely we trust his objectivity and judgment on this one. Mark is most likely a tool.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
From the minimal digging I did the Friedman thing, he practiced very hard, and during scrimmages, had immature attitude in camps, and said somethings to pitt neat writers that were border line disrespectful to Philly. Take this all with a grain of salt though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->