#52 Kings = suck @ Ducks = unstoppable = 2-1 loss AGAIN !

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Firing a coach won't do anything. It's the oldest excuse in the book. Whenever **** gets rough, "FIRE THE COACH!"

This is all on the players.

I'm not saying that's my answer...in fact, I would vote to keep Sutter at least for this season just to see what happens in the playoffs (IF they make it). BUT, I do understand the argument and I think it's valid.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
It is, butyou can't fire 23 players. Not saying Sutter should be fired, but that's why coaching jobs are the *****.

Yeah, but I've always hated it.

I'm waiting for the day in pro sports when a team finally trades their whole roster :laugh:

Dean logs in this morning, reads a couple posts, looks over at Rob, and says, "**** this **** man. I can't. I just can't anymore. Trade 'em all. Just make them disappear. Leave me alone." :laugh:

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
The Kings are only 12 games over .500 after 52 games. I'm no longer impressed about what a great start this team has had. They are in 6th place and 3 points away from 8th.

This is a team that SHOULD be challenging for a division title, period. Suggesting a major shake-up like firing the coach is absolutely warranted and shouldn't be void of discussion.

Fire the guy who got you a cup two years ago, conference finals last season, and in the playoff hunt this season. Yeah, I don't see DL pulling that trigger.

This losing streak is frustrating because LA could have won the majority of those games. Mainly due to an ineffective PP, a few costly mishaps, and lack of finish. We are not getting killed or horrifically out played. We are a defensive team and have been for some time. I don't get all the chest thumping dramatics that have been going on lately. We are not going to become Gretzky's Oilers any time soon. Any losing streak by any team is scary this year becasue the division and conference is so difficult. Yes we need to get off this slide but it won't come by gutting the roster.

Not to you specifically but show some loyalty. Sweeping changes and "this team has no heart" arguments are so reactionary at this point. LA is still in the heat of a race. I think management knows what's up and will make a move when they can. As fans all you can do sometimes is ride it out. All I 'd like to see from some is a little more even keel.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yeah, but I've always hated it.

Dean logs in this morning, reads a couple posts, looks over at Rob, and says, "**** this **** man. I can't. I just can't anymore. Trade 'em all. Just make them disappear. Leave me alone."

They need to build it into the next CBA that if a team goes on a 5 game losing streak that 5 season ticket holders are selected at random to each get to kick a player of their choosing in the nuts...

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This picture is priceless :laugh:

464726213-640x458-e1390586174127.jpg

Would love to see some emotion, really.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
They need to build it into the next CBA that if a team goes on a 5 game losing streak that 5 season ticket holders are selected at random to each get to kick a player of their choosing in the nuts...

Yes please. Like when they have the sweater off their back. An airing of grievances.

"I got a lot of problems with you people and your gonna hear about it!"

*Stoll walks in*

"And where the hell have you been? I bought new boots for today bud. Especially for you. One kick for every penalty you've had."

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008

Players would put in their contract NNK clauses.

For the acronym challenged
NNK= no nut kick

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Firing a coach won't do anything. It's the oldest excuse in the book. Whenever **** gets rough, "FIRE THE COACH!"

This is all on the players.

now some want Payne fired, we wanted Kompon fired and when we got our wish the power play still suxed, maybe its not the coach and maybe not having a PP QB is the real problem, we seem to put our best 5-5 players out there but they do the same on PP as they do even ......very frustrating

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
now some want Payne fired, we wanted Kompon fired and when we got our wish the power play still suxed, maybe its not the coach and maybe not having a PP QB is the real problem, we seem to put our best 5-5 players out there but they do the same on PP as they do even ......very frustrating

This has more to do with the fact that they always hire exact the same guy they fired.
Payne is playing a 100% copy of Kompons PP.

How anyone is expecting a change is far beyond me

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Three words for every time they enter the offensive zone: attack the net. So passive it's pathetic to watch.

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
I come in peace I swear! Just wanted to say it sucks that the Kings lost to the Ducks, I was definitely pulling for them.

I guess that's it, just thought I'd drop by to put in my thoughts and say hello. Kinda missed the Kings since Ellerby got picked up by Winnipeg.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
This has more to do with the fact that they always hire exact the same guy they fired.
Payne is playing a 100% copy of Kompons PP.

How anyone is expecting a change is far beyond me

there was a play on the PP that summed up how it goes Richie took a point blank shot and the rebound came straight back to him he faked a shot and passed cross ice tp muzzin who settled the puck for a second giving enough time for their goalie to slide across instead of firing off a onetimer and as always shot into him and ended any real chance

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Brown looks amused.

I thought Getzlaf was going to have a coronary last night. He was going ape-**** on the refs all second period.

Ya, he just couldn't wrap his head around that the goal got waved off because of contact in the crease. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad