#52 Kings = suck @ Ducks = unstoppable = 2-1 loss AGAIN !

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
We Suck !!!

white-2.png
= 1
jennifer-lawrence-crying-gif.gif
2 =
80.png

Useless power play is useless !
fail.gif

/close thread
epic-fail-photos-fail-nation-dunk-fail.gif

tumblr_m93kz5y9Aq1ro5vtl.gif

Last edited:

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Its time to take this team to the next level and start playing 9 defencemen and 9 forwards. SUPER DEFENCE MODE

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Not being able to score goals has become a tradition. Thank goodness for the Olympics- kings are just too painful to watch.

Too many passengers on the team.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Well when you can't score, you make the game really hard yourself.

Hopefully the break refocuses these guys.

Kings Eat Fart

mollie pollie
Nov 28, 2013
trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade trade

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Just can't score more than 2 goals. The Ducks didn't play particularly well, could have capitalized on many opportunities, but this team just isn't getting it done. Quite a few problems that need to be fixed, it isn't any one thing, it is a slew of things going wrong right now. Hopefully someone steps up and works to right the ship or else this is going to be a very short postseason run.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Kings are such a boring team to watch. This is the fourth or fifth game in a row where I have changed the channel or stopped paying attention.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's time for, as a best case scenario for Stoll on this team, for Stoll to go back to centering the Clifford's and Lewises of the team.

It's time for the Kings to make a trade. Trading Stoll for a pick in a salary dump coupled with that if they must.

It's time for the Kings to end the Muzzin experiment. He does not have the ability to keep up with the speed of the game.

It's time for the Kings to get rid of Davis Payne.

It's time for Dustin Brown and Mike Richards to step up. They are not doing what they are being paid for.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Firing a coach will do nothing. This team needs a big time shakeup. Time to bite the bullet and trade one of the "culture" guys. I'd start with Stoll and start adding names; preferably a handful. This team needs a massive shakeup. I've defended them ad nauseam, but how long will this last? Seven wins over their last 20 games. Another one goal game. Pathetic.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
They're just plain boring to watch when they play like this. We need a little more creativity, just too predictable.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Upcoming games...

Anaheim - Loss
@San Jose - Loss
@Phoenix(b2b) - Should be a win, but since it's a trap game, loss.
Pittsburgh - Loss

That closes out January...

February pre-break...

Flyers - Maybe a win, but probably a loss.
Chicago - Loss.
Blue Jackets - Maybe a win, but probably loss since they're playing well.

Kings Eat Fart

mollie pollie
Nov 28, 2013
It's time for, as a best case scenario for Stoll on this team, for Stoll to go back to centering the Clifford's and Lewises of the team.

It's time for the Kings to make a trade. Trading Stoll for a pick in a salary dump coupled with that if they must.

It's time for the Kings to end the Muzzin experiment. He does not have the ability to keep up with the speed of the game.

It's time for Dustin Brown and Mike Richards to step up. They are not doing what they are being paid for.

AMEN:bow:

Lead Role in a Cage

Mar 27, 2008
I would stay away from burning the few assets that the Kings do possess and let this season pass.

A nasty exhibition in throwing away a season right in front of our eyes.

Bummer, but such is life.

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
I will be interested to see if some of the Olympians play better there than on the Kings. Maybe they come back with creativity

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com

I nominate Bernie Nicholls as his replacement...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
If I'm Dean I don't let a Jonathan Quick prime season go to waste. Retool before the Olympic break and see where that takes them. It certainly can't get worse.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Brown and Richards owed almost $12 million combined through 2020. Still can't get that out of my head.

At least one of them will have been bought out or dealt before that point.

The latter showed effort for about 30 seconds of the game.

scryan

May 1, 2013
Not being able to score goals has become a tradition. Thank goodness for the Olympics- kings are just too painful to watch.
Woot! Brown on international ice FTW USA GOLD #1!

In seriousness I am semi interested to see Brown on different ice, with different team and coach. May be good for him?

Doom and gloom aside, not the worst game.
Need some more discipline, and perhaps with less penalties more scoring...

More hopeful then I though and I hope we can do better on the next one. I think at least have a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00