#52 Kings = suck @ Ducks = unstoppable = 2-1 loss AGAIN !

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Guys like Stoll get traded all the time it would do nothing to the locker room. They would simply shrug their shoulders and say "sucks for Stoll"

You have to trade someone like Richards.

The scoring problem has been there long before Richards, I'd trade Brown

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
It's time for, as a best case scenario for Stoll on this team, for Stoll to go back to centering the Clifford's and Lewises of the team.

It's time for the Kings to make a trade. Trading Stoll for a pick in a salary dump coupled with that if they must.

It's time for the Kings to end the Muzzin experiment. He does not have the ability to keep up with the speed of the game.

It's time for the Kings to get rid of Davis Payne.

It's time for Dustin Brown and Mike Richards to step up. They are not doing what they are being paid for.

I think that might not be a bad idea trading Stoll. That may shake up the team plus pull in a solid pick. Vey can step in.

I think Richards has been playing amazing for 4 games. He wasn't comfortable playing today.

Oh Snap

Very Wet Island
Jan 21, 2008
California, USA
I can't even enjoy watching our games anymore, they are just so boring. Outside of Carter, no one seems to even be putting forth effort.

How long does Dean sit and do jack ****?

KingKopitar11*

Is trading Richards out of the question, he's getting old and he looks really bad. Maybe trade him and get rid of that contract while we can. That should wake the team up if we really need one of those trades. If not, trade Williams since we have Toffoli.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
The Kings didn't play terrible.

PP is Killing us. Not scoring is Killing us. Mainly need to get the PP going.

Not the end of the world.

Break will be good.

Make a trade already.

Get the lines sorted.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Good game guys. Close, physical, and great chances for both teams. Saturday's game is going to be epic. Good luck to you guys...just not "too" much. ;)

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Eh, I think there needs some new blood to inject energy into this team. Everyone on the roster is currently struggling and its showing.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Is trading Richards out of the question, he's getting old and he looks really bad. Maybe trade him and get rid of that contract while we can. That should wake the team up if we really need one of those trades. If not, trade Williams since we have Toffoli.

I would trade Richards before Williams . Richards salary and poor defensive play is making him an anchor .

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
At least one of them will have been bought out or dealt before that point.

The latter showed effort for about 30 seconds of the game.

I really wish I could see light at the end of the tunnel for either one of these guys, but I just don't see it, especially for Richards. It would be one thing if he were playing well and the puck luck wasn't going his way, but this is a garbage hockey player this season, he isn't scoring, he isn't physical, he is terrible defensively and his effort is totally lacking. I hate to say it, got a Cup, got a Gold Medal, got a big contract that takes him into his mid 30's, maybe there isn't any more motivation, but all I know is this guy is a shell of his prime years in Philadelphia. Dean has to take a long look at this going forward, this could be a Gomez/Redden situation, it has happened plenty of times to players before.

As for Brown, he is stuck here, his contract can't be bought out and he has 8 more years at that hit.

Either way, people love these long term shorter cap hit deals, but they personally scare me because if a guy does fall off the cliff you are in a very tough spot.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think Richards has been playing amazing for 4 games. He wasn't comfortable playing today.

Despite the point output, I think he's only played ok during those games. He played well in Boston and Detroit. The problem is that he ends up with a +/-0 every game due to poor commitment to defensive play, so anything he contributes point wise turns out to be trivial. And he's coming off some large gaps without putting up any points and piling up minuses.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Good game guys. Close, physical, and great chances for both teams. Saturday's game is going to be epic. Good luck to you guys...just not "too" much. ;)

Hate to use the term statement game, but Saturday is kind of a statement game for the Kings, they need to figure out how to put more than 1 or 2 pucks in the back of the net.
Maybe an outdoor venue will be a slump buster..

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Brown is not going anywhere folks , his contract can't be bought out and no one is going to take that salary, In the salary cap world. No one is taking Browns contract at 30 year olds.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009

Got to trade him this offseason in a perfect world, while he still has huge name recognition and the book isn't out on how badly his body has worn. But Lombardi is prob too attached to him to do that

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Olympic break can't come soon enough :/

Just so much wrong with this team right now that it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel...even though it's undoubtedly there.

dogyekcoh*

The Kings played their game like a bunch of Freeway Clean Up crew pick up trashes.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It's mind blowing watching these guys only score 1-2 goals a game with the talent on the roster. Quick deserves support. He's like Kershaw on the Dodger, the way he gets goal support.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Can someone tell what was the point of bringing up Toffoli if Sutter isn't even going to play him?

Toffoli can't play a certain amount of NHL games or the Kings won't be able to send him down over the break ......they want him playing during the long break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad