#52 Kings = suck @ Ducks = unstoppable = 2-1 loss AGAIN !

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
You guys will all look back at this thread and laugh when Richards, Brown and the rest of these guys built for the playoffs magically flip the switch and dominate Anaheim, SJ, Chicago or whatever poor team has to face this team on the road.

dogyekcoh*

****** this team!!! I hope they will miss the playoff. I also hope the Stadium game will only be 1/4 full.
They are showing no heart or passion at all. I don't mind seeing them fought hard and lost...but with this kind of attitude and demeanor they don't deserve our support.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Trade Stool for a bag of pucks, send a message that this **** play won't be accepted. Won't happen though cause Dean and Daryll love their grinders!

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
i hate to say this but dustin brown has to go

he brings nothing. and i mean nothing to this club

no fire, passion, energy, leadership

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If the Stadium Series game isn't sold out, it's just another embarrassment coupled with the ones of the last two weeks. Not really worried about that right now.

dogyekcoh*

1-8-1 Road Record in the last 10 games. This is not a playoff team.

dogyekcoh*

You guys will all look back at this thread and laugh when Richards, Brown and the rest of these guys built for the playoffs magically flip the switch and dominate Anaheim, SJ, Chicago or whatever poor team has to face this team on the road.

Sh!et! We will have to make the playoff first. At this rate, I am looking for the draft position.

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
Well I have depression and the Kings just make it worse. I used to get bad anxiety watching the games but they don't seem to compete anymore and my interest in them is starting to fade.

The good Kings never had doubt how to clear the puck, the good kings moved through the zone as a unit and the good kings had an unrelenting, quick and physical forecheck.

This kings team does not look like the good Kings

I hope that the break allows them to recharge and refocus.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Firing a coach will do nothing. This team needs a big time shakeup. Time to bite the bullet and trade one of the "culture" guys. I'd start with Stoll and start adding names; preferably a handful. This team needs a massive shakeup. I've defended them ad nauseam, but how long will this last? Seven wins over their last 20 games. Another one goal game. Pathetic.

Guys like Stoll get traded all the time it would do nothing to the locker room. They would simply shrug their shoulders and say "sucks for Stoll"

You have to trade someone like Richards.

dogyekcoh*

i hate to say this but dustin brown has to go

he brings nothing. and i mean nothing to this club

no fire, passion, energy, leadership

Here are the names of guys that I like to get rid off right now.

Brown, Muzzin, Stoll, Lewis and Fratin.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Not sure if anyone can catch us for the 8th playoff spot, that kind of sucks actually

Our offense is just a mess.

Attachments

• Jack_HotMess2.jpg
    Jack_HotMess2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes