Post-Game Talk: #51 | FLYERS (H) vs. Devils (A) | Saturday, May, 1, 2021 | Loss 4-1

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Even their practices are a slap on the face to this franchise.
I love fighting, I wish there was more in the game. Right now I wish we had 4 lines of enforcers. Don’t get me wrong. I wish @hatcher was the gm. But you mean to tell me that they have enough time In practice for Morin to show sanheim and others how to fight when they can’t even have a decent power play or penalty kill.

AV bitches all year and uses the excuse that they don’t have enough practice time and they use the time they do have to pretend fight? Get out of here.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Giroux and lindblom are the only players that have showed they gave a shit.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I can't kill Elliott for being Elliott. People know how I think that should've been handled, but he was perfectly fine when he was able to be the clear backup early in the season.
Jan-Feb 28th: 5W-1L .931 SV%, 2.03 GAA

Mar1 onward: 8W-6L-2OTL .874 SV%, 4.20 GAA

Reactions: marcsson68

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, March is when he started taking more games. He can only play once a week.

We are in a tank mode so let it fly.

Yeah idk why people are getting upset over these games. I dont think theyre losing on purpose but I get why the players have packed it in. At this point, the more losses the better.

Reactions: marcsson68

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Even their practices are a slap on the face to this franchise.
I love fighting, I wish there was more in the game. Right now I wish we had 4 lines of enforcers. Don’t get me wrong. I wish @hatcher was the gm. But you mean to tell me that they have enough time In practice for Morin to show sanheim and others how to fight when they can’t even have a decent power play or penalty kill.

AV bitches all year and uses the excuse that they don’t have enough practice time and they use the time they do have to pretend fight? Get out of here.

Watching the "we haven't practiced enough" excuse wither and burn has been my favorite part of the last month.

It was always obviously bullshit. Competent coaches can make substantial changes in a f***ing intermission. There was zero doubt that more practice time would not matter or improve them. There is no level of practicing that makes inept and stupid systems stop being inept and stupid.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Thank f*** we got rid of Zamula as fast as possible. Letting youth have a real shot out the gate without jerking them around for no reason at all isn't Flyers Hockey.
I did see that he was up on emergency recall, so had to go down once Ghost was healthy.

But I have no idea if we used up all the recalls or not.....and even so, wasting one on Cates was dumb. So no excuse to not be playing Z.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Flyers need to keep losing to give more of a reason to fire AV and fix this f***ing team. Honestly, I find that if the Flyers win 2 of their next games, AV stays. Flyers need to keep it going. But holy shit this was just a sad display.

Reactions: Devonator

PhillyWings

May 10, 2010
PA
Flyers need to keep losing to give more of a reason to fire AV and fix this f***ing team. Honestly, I find that if the Flyers win 2 of their next games, AV stays. Flyers need to keep it going. But holy shit this was just a sad display.

What good will firing AV do? When we still have Fletcher and Scott in place?

Reactions: Amorgus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad