#50 KINGS lose to BRUINS 2-3 in Regulation, No Moral Victory Tonight

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
the-office-make-it-stop.gif

KingKopitar11*

I love how there's no time left and kopitar passes to Mitchel. How ****ing disgusting.

I'd be surprised if we make the playoffs. If we keep going like this Wed be lucky to hit a wild card.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
As far as execution goes that game was horrendous. Fumbles, turnovers, desperation plays, missed passes... Top to bottom a disaster. Quick's keeping them in it but it's just so ugly.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Hopefully Vey and Pearson continue to be healthy scratches, the grinders are really effective out there.

I'm more tired of watching dump and chase to cycle. Constantly going 1 vs 3 into the zone isn't going to score many goals.

KingKopitar11*

Eh not really, the goal by Krug was bad by quick. It was a bad angle goal. Quick wasn't quick. But the whole team was ****.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Bruins fan here. That was a great game today, just hard clean physical hockey. Would love a 7 game SCF between these two. :handclap:

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
C'mon guys. We all know that the Kings only win when they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

As usual, the sky is falling and I'm not really too concerned about it. Until this team is eliminated I'm a believer (and a Beleiber)

KingKopitar11*

I'm more tired of watching dump and chase to cycle. Constantly going 1 vs 3 into the zone isn't going to score many goals.

Seriously there's never any offensive support, where is the speed, where's the wingers taking their actual positions. Our wingers are so deep in the dzone.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
The Kings have now scored more than 2 goals in only three of their last fourteen games...

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Playing against a back up goalie and a team that played a tough game yesterday afternoon mid-continent, you'd think the Kings would have won 2-1: 2-1 cause I never expect them to score more than 2 goals. Richards had another good game, assist on the first goal and setting up the second to Kopitar, Doughty and partial distraction on the goalie for Carter's shot. Still think he'll get over 60 points and 15 goals. Unfortunately, no matter how well he and some others may play, there appears to be something missing since the line-up changes a while back. I wish Sutter, or somebody in authority, would pick up on it the way the rest of us do.

KingKopitar11*

I don't buy that mentally strong ******** Jim keeps spewing, think it's lack of emotion is what he's mixing it up with.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I'd be okay with the cycle if they did what the Bruins and Blues do and use that cycle to move to a scoring position. You don't have to throw blind center passes every play but my god are we predictable.

Sloppy day game as expected, but this team is looking more like the 2012 Terry Murray team with no killer instinct than the ones we've seen since then. I'm starting to slide more towards the "do whatever you have to do to fix it" side of the scale, but I don't even know what that looks like any more.

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
Reporter: Darryl, What are your comments after a tough loss?

DS: "Wasn't a tough loss....3-2 league, park and ride...now lemme go I gotta Google directions to Columbus from Boston, I'm driving my tractor there from Boston. Don't worry, I brought my took."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad