Post-Game Talk: #50 | Bruins at Flyers | January 27, 2024 | Flyers lose 6-2

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

giphy (3).gif

I saw that, but didn't know who TORTS was talking to. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. But it's so much fun to watch them fight.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I hate Flyers media, but Torts is such a lil whiny bitch.

I would love if someone asked him why he keeps dressing a player like Deslauriers only to play him 4 minutes and add nothing to the team rendering the 4th line useless and having to overplay his other forwards

Last edited:

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
The Hart thing has had to have an impact on the locker room. One thing that I always expected of my teammates was honesty. I don’t think that Hart gave that to his mates. Now due to his actions, they’re down a starting goalie. This situation really hurts everyone on the team in many ways. The organization needs to step in and do some serious work here to do more than win games. The bond of trust across the board needs to be rebuilt.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
All downhill from the Farabee "cute" attempt
Loved the attempt and want to see more of it. Of course, in much the same way they anoint ND as a God afer a fight, they will attribute the loss to this.

Thought Poehling and Lycksell played alright. Foerster delivered.
Thought Frost played good, not perfect, but good. I mean it seemed like he was attached at the hip to Atkinson so that can't be good. wish they would play him on the side board on the PP

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
The Hart thing has had to have an impact on the locker room. One thing that I always expected of my teammates was honesty. I don’t think that Hart gave that to his mates. Now due to his actions, they’re down a starting goalie. This situation really hurts everyone on the team in many ways. The organization needs to step in and do some serious work here to do more than win games. The bond of trust across the board needs to be rebuilt.
This organization is an absolute tire fire and has been since Holmgren took over. My God Keith F'in Jones is our POHO...

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I’ll give Cates the benefit of the doubt on his play today because he’s coming off of an injury. He’d probably be better off in LV working out the kinks with Brink up in Philly.
The game was lost when Boston’s fourth line out played the Flyers. Atkinson, Deslauriers and Laughton were a waste of ice time. They’ve been that way all season. I’d rather have Desnoyers up here at C than Laughton. Deslauriers and Atkinson should be removed now in any way possible. They’re not NHL level players . Every club in the league can see that. No one is going to give the Flyers a bag of used pucks for them:

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Yes the team has lost 5 in a row, but they've also lost 10 of their last 16.
Once the AS break is over the contending teams start to get serious about every game. This bunch isn’t going to sneak up on anyone any longer. Probably lose two out of every three games that they play for the rest of the season for 75 or so points. At some point here DB has to face the reality of the situation by shedding players and bringing up some guys from LV-Desnoyers, Attard and perhaps one or two others. There’s nothing to lose. This bunch isn’t making the POs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad