Pre-Game Talk: #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I will scream, cheer and have the usual butterflies tomorrow but last night's game really concerns me moving forward.
Rangers punished the Habs last night and there was no answer.
Sadly, I am not optimistic. I hope I am wrong

The Rangers outplayed the Habs for only that one game; they were desperate, at home and it was still only a 2-1 final with a fluke goal. Weber was two inches away from tying it. Same with earlier when a sliding puck hit Hank's lost stick. Had it been in his hand, that was a goal.

It'll be fine. Rangers are a good road team, yes, but the Habs are a good home team.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I would be surprise if this series doesn't go to 7 games no matter what happens tonight but my feeling is Habs win.

Let's do this.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
I would be surprise if this series doesn't go to 7 games no matter what happens tonight but my feeling is Habs win.

Let's do this.

I think the only way the series goes to 7 is if the Rangers win tonight. With that said, I think the Habs have too much motivation tonight to not win at home.

Game 6 will be a HNIC game to which Price and the Habs just do not lose.

Oct 22, 2012
Anyway you want to shake it this has been a great series so far.

Both sides have done a helluva job shutting down top lines, this could easily be an ECF

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Good news for us and bad news for me.

Everytime i'm watching the game at home, we lost. Everytime i worked at the same time as the game, we won.

So, tonight, i'm working. I guess it's good news! :sarcasm:

I'm taking one for the team.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Benn was crap last game. He's not a top 4. He's being exposed playing as such.

He has had a bad game, he was awesome in game 3. By that logic, Markov is also not a top 4, neither is Petry.

Benn has been very serviceable so far.

tritone

Aug 26, 2003
Laval
Visit site
Habs will play the 1st period similarly to the 1st in Game 2 and then hopefully dominate periods 2 and 3 like in game 3.

Go Habs Go

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Only 6 hours left. this day couldnt end soon enough. Please dont be a disappointment tonight. I hope Max get's a big game, he's due.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
just imagine the pairing at defense with mcdonagh

Mcdonagh - Weber

Markov - Petry

Beaulieu - Benn#Emelin

Ok i stop. im hurting myself haha

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Let's do this.

I think it's going to 7 too, wouldn't be surprised if we lose this one and force game 7.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
If any series looks like it's going 7, it's this one. I would prefer the Habs win in 6 but the hockey gods have their own hidden agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad