GDT: #5 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 15th | 8:00 PM | F/OTW 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I just watched Coops presser for today.....i have a feeling he is not too sure he will see point back for game 6 and maybe not for a possible game 7. I will say this...i do not like Coop.....and so thrilled we have a guy like Trotz at the helm.....even if we lose tomorrow, we have the far better coach, and person...and i am so proud of this team.
I don't think much of Cooper as coach either and we all know that Trotz is as solid a guy as they come, but to make a comment that Trotz is a better person than Cooper, where do you get that? Cooper is a solid citizen and helps out a ton of people in the TB area and has since he got here. Yes, he's a shitty coach but he's good guy.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah I think we had to do a story board for a commercial and my father had worked at Time Inc and we got one of those Sports Illustrated commercial storyboards... and we had to meet a few times to come up with demographics and such off of it. Was a smallish class and he was sitting near us and we had to have groups of three. I think we were to meet 8 times, he showed up 3 times and me and my friend from high school got through it despite his loafing, then I would see him at McHebes and he would act like we all aced it together... and request that damn Your Love song by Outfield, which at the time seemed like a song that was around for one season and that was it.

That song is still sort of big today. Charlie Blackmon uses it as his walkup song to bat and a few other MLB guys do too

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
Stu is still suffering from too many shots to the head...Martin set up Eberle and Barzal in all alone, plus had the 1st and only shot for along time from the slot...Clutter was moving the puck pretty well also. They made room plus won battles on the boards to get the soft offence guys the puck.
Martins pass to Eberle for the 2 on 1..2nd period was a 80 ft tape to tape zinger....Plus he retrieved the puck on the boards after Eberle shot .

These moves may have been Trots best moves to get his team going...7 D and 11 forwards gave plenty of TOI for everyone...A little less Pageau would be a good thing..tho he wins face-offs..he turns the puck over constantly....He also could not get Clutter or Martin pucks in the slot when they were free...

Stu should stick to pot roast.

I have been shocked flipping in NHL network and seeing Stu Grimson breaking down how to shoot short side on a goalie and just offensive rushes as a whole. What did he have, 6 or 7 goals his whole career?

Reactions: mm11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad