GDT: #5 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Islanders | September 15th | 8:00 PM | F/OTW 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Do we really want an all Sun-belt Finals in Edmonton? No. LGI.

MDIsles

New Era
Oct 24, 2011
DE Beaches for now
I don't post much but I lurk around here all the time. As its been said, lets enjoy this. Focus on game 5 and try and get the win. Lets do what Philly did to the Isles. I hate Tampa with a passion. Before the series I didn't feel this way but now I do. The only player I like is Hedman. I do like Stamkos too but he's out. LGI! I drove be the UBS Arena the other day boy does it look excellent! Get this win!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I wonder what the reported changes are that Trotz is considering. I am all for giving Dobson some badly needed experience these playoffs, one he may help, and two for long term growth, this is a good organizational move. Also as some have said, time to move Eberle lower in the lineup.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I am afraid this is going to be just like Carolina all over again. We just think that the Isles will finally get it together and break thru, but this game is just more of the same. Perimeter offense with a few good chances, with alot of huge lapses on D that lead to goals by Tamps. Frustrating, but not as frustrating as that Canes series.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Did they finally decide on who was the best fighter of all time?
Rocky Marciano?

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: MJF and mm11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->