GDT: 5/4/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2AT Boston [ECSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
**** that dirty ****, that’s just despicable he better be fined or seriously even suspended 1 game. The *****bag was already warned.
There was talk he was warned but no confirmation. I doubt he was though. It's more creepy than dirty. Well maybe dirty for his own mouth I guess.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
giphy.gif

Post of the night.

Drop your mic sir.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Watching the OT goal again on nhlnetwork. It's a greasy goal, but there's actually a lot of smart hockey on that final shift with Yanni, McD, Girardi moving around the ice and Girardi filling in the vacant forward space down low by the crease. As we've seen all series from the Bolts, great support from a 5 man unit.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Marchand after the game:

"The missed calls that are costing goals and games, you know it's unfortunate that they can't get it right so hopefully they can fix it."

When asked about Cally's comment about what's the difference between a lick and spitting in someone's face:

"*chuckles* That's cute."

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Coburn was doing his best to help the Bs today. Hope he'll wake up soon. Many of our forwards were literally sacrificing themselves to defend and it's really hard not to get impressed by their efforts.

Thought Vasi and his post was good today, too. Made some good/strong saves

Reactions: Coburn and Condra

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
A whole new level of ref crying going on over there right now. Did the Bs not have the exact same opportunity to win in OT?
It's crazy how much people can be manipulated by the media. I guarantee nobody would be whining about the refs if Roenick didn't hammer on it propaganda style.

Reactions: Rschmitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad