GDT: 5/4/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2AT Boston [ECSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Definitely did deserve it, periods 1 and 2 were a wash but it was anyones game after that, we tied it up and took them to school.
We got schooled period 2 I thought. Any time you are up 2-0 and give up 3 unanswered you should expect to lose. But I agree we did get back on the horse eventually. The start of OT was pretty damn scary though.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Cally and Paq out here blocking shots like mad men this series. Both deserve some praises!

Poor Cally probably caught some weird disease from Marchand licking him. inb4 Callahan Day-to-day with undisclosed sickness

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Well we officially have a must win game now....for the other guys. Gawd I hate that term.

They are already saying that they want to "injure" our players on their board. This is going to be a war, especially with low blow licker on the ice.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018

I've been hard on dump truck a lot this year but he continues to be a beast out there.

The thing I noticed about the Bruins- Leafs series is that blocked shots were non- existent. Everything got through both teams hence all of the high scoring games in the series. Game 7 didn't have one blocked shot, or so it seemed.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cally and Paq out here blocking shots like mad men this series. Both deserve some praises!

Poor Cally probably caught some weird disease from Marchand licking him. inb4 Callahan Day-to-day with undisclosed sickness

That line has just been awesome. Still like to see them pot some goals though.

As per Marchand, Cally gonna take out Marchand’s mother, Dorothy Marchand for a seafood dinner and never call her again.

Reactions: Stamper

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015

Hopefully he gets an emergency shot, you know, like the ones you get when working with contaminated livestock.

tnsn78

China Bolt
Nov 7, 2017
Every series went to 2:2, we blew a 2 early goal lead and conceded a short hand in the 3rd...
Can't be more happy for the result.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Boston fans melting down...whining about the refs...in case you did not see...

oprah whine.jpg

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
f*** that dirty f***, that’s just despicable he better be fined or seriously even suspended 1 game. The douchbag was already warned.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Paq went way up in my respect meter with the injury he took. Now we need Killer and Kuch to step up on Sunday.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Someone put Point's face on Cartman and Marchand's on the other kid...I'm not talented enough.

I still love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad