Post-Game Talk: 5-3 win against our biggest rivals

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I'm Benn's biggest hater and i he played really well (for Benn). Skated well and was solid moving theck.
So adequate?

Again I don't deny that he played well, but when the bar to cross is how he usually plays, I'm not sure " great" is particularly objective.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
One can dream

I got a feelin' what happened today, is goona mean trade out ..that was some heavy duty unloading on a guy who is your captain...

I'd take Benn with arms wide open..and Montreal and Dallas have trade history....let's keep the finger crossed...Montreal was rumored a while back about Benn

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I got a feelin' what happened today, is goona mean trade out ..that was some heavy duty unloading on a guy who is your captain...

I'd take Benn with arms wide open..and Montreal and Dallas have trade history....let's keep the finger crossed...Montreal was rumored a while back about Benn
That’s a summer time deal if anything. Gotta see where the 1st Round pick is.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Cuz that’s how he is. Kovalev did it for years and was more talented than Drouin. That’s how some players are
And by not holding him accountable we get more of the same.

It's not like he takes games off because he's pooped from playing defense.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
He floats but is picking up points. On pace for over 65. Nothing wrong with that. Just gotta accept that he will disappear from game to game

I want to see the playoff JD...last time in with Tampa 17 games 14pts...

Reactions: Zorba

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
That’s a summer time deal if anything. Gotta see where the 1st Round pick is.

could be trade deadline deal.......

When you got the ceo ripping Benn on behalf of the owner of the team! and saying he's tired of the owner emaling him asking whats wrong with them(the highest paid guys)....I think they are goona ship them out..

Could be captain Radulov in Dallas...

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No Niemi against Tampa please !

da6OOk5.gif

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Cuz that’s how he is. Kovalev did it for years and was more talented than Drouin. That’s how some players are

its going to take a few gangster moves from Drouin before I can accept him as an ''artiste''. The scope of my appreciation is pretty wide and I'm open minded. An elbow on marchand while carrying the puck would go a long way for me, personally. Art is a very flexible concept. ;)

Reactions: kohorevolution

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
In two fights versus small Habs Ekblad managed to get ko'd once and body slammed twice lolol...pretty accurate representation of the Florida Panthers organization. I mean he was born to be a Panther.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
its going to take a few gangster moves from Drouin before I can accept him as an ''artiste''. The scope of my appreciation is pretty wide and I'm open minded. An elbow on marchand while carrying the puck would go a long way for me, personally. Art is a very flexible concept. ;)
Lol. No one can’t beat kovalev. Loved the guy but man he was frustrating. He disappeared for long stretches. Hell Gainey had to take him for walk in the park. That was awesome

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
In two fights versus small Habs Ekblad managed to get ko'd once and body slammed twice lolol...pretty accurate representation of the Florida Panthers organization. I mean he was born to be a Panther.

The Panthers post-Galland. these guys used to have balls not even three years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad