Post-Game Talk: 5-3 win against our biggest rivals

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
There are a lot of little things I dislike about Drouin's game overall, as they're mostly defining him as a perimeter playmaking winger. Dude dosen't stop in the crease for a rebound, like ever. Dosen't battle his position when stick checked. Dosen't battle, period. It's frustrating to see because the talent and creativity are there.

With him I'd show him videos of his game and then videos of Brendan Gallagher, and tell him how many more POINTS he'd have if he'd compete like that. And then perhaps that woudl get him going, as he must sure like the freebies he's getting while coasting along. In yesterday's game he was our worst forward, yet gets 2 points and seems happy post-game. It's when things are going well that you need to change the bad habbits.

Jul 6, 2016
There are a lot of little things I dislike about Drouin's game overall, as they're mostly defining him as a perimeter playmaking winger. Dude dosen't stop in the crease for a rebound, like ever. Dosen't battle his position when stick checked. Dosen't battle, period. It's frustrating to see because the talent and creativity are there.

With him I'd show him videos of his game and then videos of Brendan Gallagher, and tell him how many more POINTS he'd have if he'd compete like that. And then perhaps that woudl get him going, as he must sure like the freebies he's getting while coasting along. In yesterday's game he was our worst forward, yet gets 2 points and seems happy post-game. It's when things are going well that you need to change the bad habbits.

I am sure all his coaches are talking to him. Even his teamates must tell him to be more involved.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Expecting a slaughter tonight against TB. Please prove me wrong.

Gonna be a tall order, to say the least.

However, winning the Panther game puts a little less pressure on them going into the Bolts game, in a back to back game situation -- which usually translates into a split.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Danault got fined 5k for a trip, was this when he chara'ed ekblad?

5large ain't much for Phil but this seems pretty strange.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad