GDT: 5/23/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1M Washington VS #1A Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
For the love of all that is holy, will Stammer and Kuch please just put pucks on net when they have a chance. Shooooooooot. Get rebounds. It ain’t going to be pretty. Haven’t been this nervous in a long time.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
For the love of all that is holy, will Stammer and Kuch please just put pucks on net when they have a chance. Shooooooooot. Get rebounds. It ain’t going to be pretty. Haven’t been this nervous in a long time.

Shoot like an Apache pilot baby. Make it hurt.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Win or lose tonight, I’m looking forward to never hearing the “analysts” gush over the Capitals again! And these stupid Capital promos and commercials. Don’t remember seeing one with a lightning player

Seriously, on TV and every NHL radio, it’s always what the Caps are doing it not doing. A lot of people picked Caps to win tonight, about 90% I’d say. I would love to crush their dreams

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
One comment and then I'm going dark for the game: When they showed that kid at the blue line in the TB jersey? I legitimately thought it was Yanni Gourde for a couple of seconds.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
One comment and then I'm going dark for the game: When they showed that kid at the blue line in the TB jersey? I legitimately thought it was Yanni Gourde for a couple of seconds.

I'm assuming your pucker factor is at 11.0 like mine on a scale of 1-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad