GDT: 5/23/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1M Washington VS #1A Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I know why it's trending down and I agree with the trend at that number, but I am not quite as pessimistic you are. The Bolts are such a Jekyll and Hyde team you never know who's going to show up. I know this, they better have their chin straps buckled up tight.

I haven't seen one game this series in which I was convinced that we had that "switch" in our back pocket. Game 3 was the closest, but the way Washington has responded in the remaining games has me feeling like their best will still trump our best, and they're the hungrier team.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
I haven't seen one game this series in which I was convinced that we had that "switch" in our back pocket. Game 3 was the closest, but the way Washington has responded in most of these games has me feeling like their best will still trump our best, and they're the hungrier team.
I agree with everything you've said here, but there are always the intangibles, and I do believe that Vasy at his best is better than Holtby at his best. The question is, is that the Vasy we're going to see tonight? And, even if we do, will that be enough?

Last edited:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
bolts_game7_pregame_2018.jpg

Stoli martini? Check
Diamond Crown cigar? Check
Grilled jalapeno/bacon/cilantro halibut? Check

We shall win.

Stay calm and consume alcohol.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
The element of surprise is on our side. Nobody's pushed us this close to the edge this year. I'll take our guys backed into a corner against any team in the league. For all the nervous dread, there's a very real chance that we'll see our guys play a game that defies even our highest expectations. What if all our guys finally show up at the same time? How could we possibly be denied? Buckle up, people. This one should be fun. Go Bolts!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Kuch, show up or learn this word since that's where you will be:

буйвол

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
The element of surprise is on our side. Nobody's pushed us this close to the edge this year. I'll take our guys backed into a corner against any team in the league. For all the nervous dread, there's a very real chance that we'll see our guys play a game that defies even our highest expectations. What if all our guys finally show up at the same time? How could we possibly be denied? Buckle up, people. This one should be fun. Go Bolts!
Well OK then. Confidence renewed. Thanks.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Panic button just pushed.
My Pay TV crashed a few seconds ago.
Fortunately it seems I've solved the problem.
It'll be an hard night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad