Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
rAmPUQJ.jpg

Starting to get nervous now

Last edited:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Killorn has had his moments with Stamkos but I'm very weary especially with how shaky Kucherov has been.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I feel like it could help. Just tell Killorn to park himself infront of the net and let Stammer and kuch fire pucks.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I feel like it could help. Just tell Killorn to park himself infront of the net and let Stammer and kuch fire pucks.

Sadly I don't think Killorn will fail doing that. More than likely he will fall and slide his way to the net. The part that worries me about your game plan is 91 and 86 actually shooting the puck.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Sadly I don't think Killorn will fail doing that. More than likely he will fall and slide his way to the net. The part that worries me about your game plan is 91 and 86 actually shooting the puck.
I'm feeling good about it tbh. Every time Killon gets moved to the first line with stammer he tends to up his game.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Well Killorn has had a knack for scoring in big games. Its not the worst idea I have ever seen from Coop.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I'm feeling good about it tbh. Every time Killon gets moved to the first line with stammer he tends to up his game.

Nothing to lose since kuch has been a black hole. Either one totally ineffective line and three that are fine, or all four lines bring something.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Very nervous for this one.

I think the line change may be more about making Points line dominant again hopefully. Not sure on Killer vs Miller but it is nice to have Miller and Stammer on different lines for face offs.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Very nervous for this one.

I think the line change may be more about making Points line dominant again hopefully. Not sure on Killer vs Miller but it is nice to have Miller and Stammer on different lines for face offs.

I think we needed some size on all of the lines. I thought the Caps really took it to us physically last game and I think Coop wants to have a guy on every line who can bring that physicality. If we are going to win tonight we have to fight back physically. We were getting tossed around last game.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I think we needed some size on all of the lines. I thought the Caps really took it to us physically last game and I think Coop wants to have a guy on every line who can bring that physicality. If we are going to win tonight we have to fight back physically. We were getting tossed around last game.
So he solved this problem by putting Alex “soft as butter” Killorn on the top line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->