GDT: 5/2/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2AT Boston [ECSF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We need 5 points from the 1st line tonight. Don't let your fans down. Where there is a will there is a way. No excuses. Get nasty tonight. We're going back to Tampa minimum even or up 3-1

I would not necessarily consider a 3-1 series lead to be perfectly safe. They say the hardest win is the last one. I'd love to win both games in Boston for obvious reasons because that last win against them is gonna come hard. If it went to game 7 after a 3-1 series either way I don't know if I would be surprised

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Barry Melrose: "I do give the edge to Rask. I think they get the edge and win tonight. The Bergeron line had a great game 2."

Ok. So I guess we win tonight.
Melrose is a special snowflake... Guy could pick us to win it all preseason and then pick against us in a playoff game after we add McDonagh and Miller.

Oh wait......

I don't really care for context anyway

Reactions: Stammertime91

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Just looking at the story about Gourde having a kid yesterday and playing tonight. There were a few pics and I took note of the one below. I know that he's relatively short in stature but he's also pretty damn skinny. Just assumed he was a bit thicker. Play's big though and that's what matters. The new NHL I guess.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Saw the article about Gourde having a kid. Yanni Gourde is tiny. Omg. Obviously he's short but he's like a toothpick. So much heart to play the way he does and not back down.

We would win a cup every year if we had 18 Gourde's skating out there. We would also probably win an award for cloning but whatever.

Please win tonight. Post game shakes at the Jerk Hut with Matty Watts and myself if we win.
Basically posted the same comment about Gourde. Amazing he plays as big as he does.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Just looking at the story about Gourde having a kid yesterday and playing tonight. There were a few pics and I took note of the one below. I know that he's relatively short in stature but he's also pretty damn skinny. Just assumed he was a bit thicker. Play's big though and that's what matters. The new NHL I guess.
If we're determining his size based on the size of his heart, he's holding an adult XL jersey there. Yanni Gourde is hockey's spirit animal.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
If we're determining his size based on the size of his heart, he's holding an adult XL jersey there. Yanni Gourde is hockey's spirit animal.
Yup, love the chip on his shoulder. Wish Stammer had one. Hopefully pride will kick in here soon and he can get over whatever is holding him back.

Reactions: Bolt 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad