GDT: 5/2/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2AT Boston [ECSF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I feel like that's a recording from 2015 with the word "Bergeron" dubbed in.

How many comments about not having motivation has he/the team given the past 2 years?

The biggest thing about this team has always been complacency and being unmotivated, Cooper has to do a better job of that but that's also a captains role to reign guys in as well.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
How many comments about not having motivation has he/the team given the past 2 years?

The biggest thing about this team has always been complacency and being unmotivated, Cooper has to do a better job of that but that's also a captains role to reign guys in as well.
To be fair, he was asked about motivation in this case.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Saw the article about Gourde having a kid. Yanni Gourde is tiny. Omg. Obviously he's short but he's like a toothpick. So much heart to play the way he does and not back down.

We would win a cup every year if we had 18 Gourde's skating out there. We would also probably win an award for cloning but whatever.

Please win tonight. Post game shakes at the Jerk Hut with Matty Watts and myself if we win.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
RUH ROH! The old image doesn't work anymore..... also game 3 in enemy territory and stuff like that

tenor.gif

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Saw the article about Gourde having a kid. Yanni Gourde is tiny. Omg. Obviously he's short but he's like a toothpick. So much heart to play the way he does and not back down.

We would win a cup every year if we had 18 Gourde's skating out there. We would also probably win an award for cloning but whatever.

Please win tonight. Post game shakes at the Jerk Hut with Matty Watts and myself if we win.
18 Gourdes would have 450 goals. Yep ez cup

Reactions: Stammertime91

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Double ruh-roh? Boston has no idea what they're in for. Need to come out swinging, and hope the refs have had their fun. PK needs to be solid, just in case. Whichever line gets the mismatch that'll come with Cassidy freeing up his top line just needs to keep pace with those guys. I trust our guys to deliver. Go Bolts!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Double ruh-roh? Boston has no idea what they're in for. Need to come out swinging, and hope the refs have had their fun. PK needs to be solid, just in case. Whichever line gets the mismatch that'll come with Cassidy freeing up his top line just needs to keep pace with those guys. I trust our guys to deliver. Go Bolts!

We could have to face some bad calls since we are in their building now but I like the way our pk has played lately. I just hope they don’t get another 5-3.

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
We need 5 points from the 1st line tonight. Don't let your fans down. Where there is a will there is a way. No excuses. Get nasty tonight. We're going back to Tampa minimum even or up 3-1

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'll give Stamkos this much credit, we have (for the most part) responded and played well when he's talked about playing better. Doesn't mean we will tonight but a man can only dream that we have a redux of October through December after that humbling loss to the Panthers and Stamkos more or less said for it to be expected that the team would play better. Well damn captain that was indeed a nice run we went on.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
We could have to face some bad calls since we are in their building now but I like the way our pk has played lately. I just hope they don’t get another 5-3.
I mean, I'm expecting it, it'll just be hard to stomach with all of the whining from Boston fans. It'll feel a bit like rewarding a spoiled child for throwing a temper tantrum in a toy store. Smh. Whatever. Rask is overdue for a dud of a game, and I'm thinking that Boston's seeing-eye goals/bounces get less frequent as this series rolls on.

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad