GDT: 5/12 Game 6: Part 3: Bruins @ Habs: 7:30pm ET CBC,RDS,NBCSN, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
Just wanted to come in and offer an apology for the asshat fans that felt it was ok to throw **** at the players last night on the ice at the end of the game. It is not acceptable in anyone's barn but for our fans to ***** about it happening then do the same is pathetic and hypocritical. I reralize that every fan base has their morons but it still isn't cool to stoop to that level anywhere. as they say the few spoil it for the many.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
I'm running away for the summer if we lose G7.

That's the crux of it, I can't do it. I'd have to stick around until some team eliminates Canadiens *****. But if it got to the point where the Canadiens won the Cup, I'd do more than run away for the summer; I'd bury myself under a landslide somewhere.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Just wanted to come in and offer an apology for the asshat fans that felt it was ok to throw **** at the players last night on the ice at the end of the game. It is not acceptable in anyone's barn but for our fans to ***** about it happening then do the same is pathetic and hypocritical. I reralize that every fan base has their morons but it still isn't cool to stoop to that level anywhere. as they say the few spoil it for the many.

I wouldn't worry about it. Honestly, **** happens. I don't think it reflects anything about the fanbase, other than the hypocrites that call ours classless or neanderthals.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The more I read the clearer it becomes just how angry the Bruins are...

Anything to pour gas on that just makes it better and better.

I feel more confident of a solid and spirited victory by the Bruins with each passing hour.

Looking forward to it.

NC107*

This team has been defense first and the best or 2nd best GA team in the League now for several years. What they need to do is play a smart game defensively, in all areas of the ice, and keep Montreal from scoring first. They need to explode on the offensive opportunities that present or that they are able to create, and no matter if they do it in 1st or 2nd Period or later, they need to get a 2-goal lead if they can and then they'll control the destiny of the game.

You are correct and that is not asking for much and is something they are capable if doing in their house.

Go Bruins

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
I wouldn't worry about it. Honestly, **** happens. I don't think it reflects anything about the fanbase, other than the hypocrites that call ours classless or neanderthals.

Thanks and this is one of the worst displays for that I have seen in awhile same with the BS with Markov giving Chara the business that is a total lack of respect and any HABS fan that says otherwise is full of ****.

member 96824

Thanks and this is one of the worst displays for that I have seen in awhile same with the BS with Markov giving Chara the business that is a total lack of respect and any HABS fan that says otherwise is full of ****.

There's gotta be a catch.

There is always a catch

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The Bruins have always played their best when their backs are to the wall. The only way I see the habs winning is if Price has the game of his life.

4-1 B's!!
Price playing the best game of his life is totally possible and scary but the B's put themselves in this situation and now have to find a way out.If they go out tomorrow ,it is all on them.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The more I read the clearer it becomes just how angry the Bruins are...

Anything to pour gas on that just makes it better and better.

I feel more confident of a solid and spirited victory by the Bruins with each passing hour.

Looking forward to it.

I am cautiously optimistic.How can you be confident?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think this is the year Hab fans, the media and all of Price's supporters have been claiming would come for eons now; the year where he finally arrives as an elite goalie.

Since the year started, he's gotten better and better. He was good in the olympics, played balls out down the stretch, was money against Tampa and has played even better against Boston.

and that scares the **** out of me. He wins tomorrow and he becomes the hottest goalie on the face of the Earth and takes the Habs to the cup. Mark my words.

It's up to the Bruins to stop that from happening, otherwise it's gonna be a cold, long offseason.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
There's gotta be a catch.

There is always a catch

No catch at all some like hypocracy myself I think it is a joke that people complain for garbage like that to be punished with suspensions etc. What looch did happens in more games than people will admit I have no problem with it but for some to ***** and moan about how deplorable it is and then be fine with it if one of their own does it after complaining about it going the other way is a complete joke.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Personally I thought this was our year and I made no secret of my opinion to my coworkers.Yes,it will be a long summer for me personally,if we go out.

My personal predictions, or those of anyone else here on HFB don't mean a hill of beans, but the Bruins losing to Montreal and Montreal staying in the running for the Cup means everything, everything bad about my relationship with the NHL.

Well anyway, I'm mildly optimistic that they'll win. Can't afford to be more than mildly optimistic because otherwise if they lose it'll be too much of a stake to the heart. hahahuh...

canoebears

Jul 11, 2007
salmon arm b,c,
I am cautiously optimistic.How can you be confident?

I am confident for the following reasons.

1. Last night was the best Montreal can play, and without a couple of brainfarts and with a little puckluck it could have been 2 0 bruins at the end of 2.

2. Bruins have been great at home all year and and have dominated the Habs on home ice this series.

Chieftans22*

Let's be completely honest, the Bruins felt bad for crushing the french spirit in Montreal... so they said **** it, have a game on us. A testament to the true class of the organization.

However, what the Canadiens don't know... is our despicably evil plan to crush any hope the smurfs gained after that freebie last night.

GO :bruins

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I am confident for the following reasons.

1. Last night was the best Montreal can play, and without a couple of brainfarts and with a little puckluck it could have been 2 0 bruins at the end of 2.

2. Bruins have been great at home all year and and have dominated the Habs on home ice this series.

The problem is that those mental mistakes do exist, the puck luck does not, and it was not 2-0 after two periods. It's been that way almost all series.

At what point do we stop saying, "well the puck is gonna go post-IN this game" and "Price craps out the horse shoe and rabbit's foot before the game tonight."?

Bruins have room to be so much better, and if they don't act on it they're not winning tomorrow night. Period.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
The problem is that those mental mistakes do exist, the puck luck does not, and it was not 2-0 after two periods. It's been that way almost all series.

At what point do we stop saying, "well the puck is gonna go post-IN this game" and "Price craps out the horse shoe and rabbit's foot before the game tonight."?

Bruins have room to be so much better, and if they don't act on it they're not winning tomorrow night. Period.
agreed. I have a bad feeling Subban and Price are going to dominate in this game. I haven't been wowed by any Bruin yet in this series and unless that happens in game 7, this will be the last game of the year for them. Krejci, Marchand, Chara have not looked good at all. I can not even say anyone has looked really good except for maybe Soderberg and at times, Bergeron. I will be surprised if the Bruins win.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Claude told them before the game yesterday to play just as desperate as the Habs. They didn't. This team for whatever reason sometimes just assumes wins are going to come to them and they do not turn it up that extra notch until they absolutely have to. I expect them to be pretty awesome in game 7.

Chieftans22*

Claude told them before the game yesterday to play just as desperate as the Habs. They didn't. This team for whatever reason sometimes just assumes wins are going to come to them and they do not turn it up that extra notch until they absolutely have to. I expect them to be pretty awesome in game 7.

Seems to me like they initially underestimated the Habs instensity... and the fluke goal sealed our fate. Montreal gained enough to dwarf whatever momentum we had.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico

I think they're bipolar. They get high on themselves and think that they're an offensive power and can win just by willing it. They forget that their best offensive strength has always been offense created first from defensive domination in which they frustrate the opponent into making mistakes.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Maybe I'm seeing something that's not there, but the one consistent thing I have noticed this entire series is every single one of them seems to be 2nd guessing themselves/thinking too damn much. They need to stop thinking and just DO. That split second hesitation is all it takes to go from hero to zero.

Chieftans22*

Maybe I'm seeing something that's not there, but the one consistent thing I have noticed this entire series is every single one of them seems to be 2nd guessing themselves/thinking too damn much. They need to stop thinking and just DO. That split second hesitation is all it takes to go from hero to zero.

That split second hesitation we had since Game 1... the hesitation that started with the first pipe ring. The first missed empty net. Still hasn't left us. :(

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Everyone relax!! I have just cosmically shifted things.I just bought a cake at the grocery store and had them write BRUINS VICTORY in gold.I will bring it into work on Thursday.Relax,we got this now!!

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico

I think in part you're right, but the players who haven't been doing that have been Krug, Hamilton, Boychuck, and the 3rd line. That leaves just too many others stuck in neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad