GDT: #5 - 10/16/14 | Carolina Hurricanes @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
For whatever reason the Rangers have this strange ability to make backup goaltenders look like Patrick Roy. Unfortunately, I'm not as confident as some of you guys are that we'll not just win big, but even win at all.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I know its still early in the season and this is the nhl (increased parity) but tonight is there for the taking. This Canes team is bad especially without Skinner in the lineup.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
For whatever reason the Rangers have this strange ability to make backup goaltenders look like Patrick Roy. Unfortunately, I'm not as confident as some of you guys are that we'll not just win big, but even win at all.

If Duclair sees Roy it'll piss him off and he'll score a hat trick so we're good.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Should be an easy victory.. But, this is the Rangers we are talking about. They will make this harder then it should be.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
If the team loses this one, then there should be some serious red flags.

Individually only Nash, MSL, Kreider, Duclair and Stempniak have performed well, while the rest of the team has been very underwhelming.

You can see some signs of life, but not for a full 60. The team has to play a full 60 as a whole.

I'm happy that the brain farts are being scratched, but until Hunwick and Glass see the bench, there are going to be those brain fart black holes out there consistently.

Still early of course, but they have to really get their **** to together.

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
I know for most people it's hard to resist the thought of them falling apart again tonight with the way the D has been playing, but I think after feeling embarrassed and disappointed the last two games, and knowing exactly what the problem is, they come out very focused tonight.

But Khubodin will probably shut us out

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: #NYR: Duclair-MSL-Nash Kreider-Brassard-Stempniak Hagelin-Hayes-Zuccarello Glass-DMoore-Malone; McDonagh-Girardi Staal-Hunwick JMoore-Klein”

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
“@AGrossRecord: #NYR: Duclair-MSL-Nash Kreider-Brassard-Stempniak Hagelin-Hayes-Zuccarello Glass-DMoore-Malone; McDonagh-Girardi Staal-Hunwick JMoore-Kleinâ€
So the same setup as against the Isles, with the obvious exception of Kostka being exchanged with Hunwick on the second pairing with Staal.

Hopefully the guys are getting more comfortable with each other out there, and that they give us a great game (that we win...lol) :)

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Our forwards have been fine. Our defensemen and goalies have been the issue which is strange because they are our strength. Im confident we go on a winning streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad