GDT: #5 – Panthers at Sabres – Fri Oct 17, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm less concerned with the amount of minutes but more with the line mates. Bangers like Des and McCormick just play a drastically different game style

Much like with Grigorenko in the past, it's a question of if he can be effective in whatever minutes he is getting. If he can't be effective at simple standard hockey plays in any zone, then there is no point in who his wingers are because they aren't going to be in a position to succeed regardless since they would have an ineffective 1/3 of the line.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Buffalo 19,801 Florida 7,986

I laughed at this far too much I think. :biglaugh:

Does anyone know if having a digital antennae is enough to pick up MSG? We just picked it up after canceling cable (Saving me over 40 bucks a month) and I have no idea if this is a thing I get or not. I'm still adjusting to Fox being on 29 and not 6 after all those years of adelphia/Time Warner.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Does anyone know if having a digital antennae is enough to pick up MSG? We just picked it up after canceling cable (Saving me over 40 bucks a month) and I have no idea if this is a thing I get or not. I'm still adjusting to Fox being on 29 and not 6 after all those years of adelphia/Time Warner.

MSG is only on cable as far as I know...

Dzoniy

Feb 13, 2014
4-2 Panthers

Hodgson,Ennis

Benoit and Meszaros with assists in 2 Panthers goals

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Projected Power Play Units:

Moulson-Ennis-Stafford
Hodgson-Myers

Stewart-Girgensons-Gionta
Benoit-Meszaros

:handclap:

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo

No, but if your TV has an HDMI input, you can load it up on your laptop and stream it through the TV

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
@BuffaloSabres: Hodgson: Honestly, I just like playing. Center, wing, it doesn't matter. Right now with Marcus & Stewy, it's a good combination. #FLAvsBUF

@BuffaloSabres: Reinhart: Being at ice level, it's amazing what I've been able to learn. The intensity, compete level, timing in @NHL. #FLAvsBUF

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
What else did Reinhart learn from the limited ice time?

“I think just the compete level and the intensity of the game,” he said.

Teddy is already in his head.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
@BuffaloSabres: Hodgson: Honestly, I just like playing. Center, wing, it doesn't matter. Right now with Marcus & Stewy, it's a good combination. #FLAvsBUF

@BuffaloSabres: Reinhart: Being at ice level, it's amazing what I've been able to learn. The intensity, compete level, timing in @NHL. #FLAvsBUF

what he doesn't know, is that it's "Sabres speed". :sarcasm:

Jakk123

May 6, 2014
Bratislava
Another short handed goal against wouldn't surprise me with those two at the point though.

Yeah, sadly, I have to agree with that. Meszaros seems like he absolutely lost his self-esteem, his speed and agility. I really don´t understand what the hell happened. I hope he picks his game up. He´d need some responsible Dman with him on the powerplay to be useful.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
I don't mind Mezaros on the PP. Benoit (balls), on the other hand, really ticks me off. You're telling me you'd rather have him out there over Ras-Moose? :skeptic:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad