GDT: #5 – Panthers at Sabres – Fri Oct 17, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Ben and Mes on the ice with a minute left to play, after spending a full minute being unable to get the puck past half ice with only one attacker just 40 seconds prior.

Fire Nolan into the sun. I'm done. Game #6? Ugh

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Ben and Mes on the ice with a minute left to play, after spending a full minute being unable to get the puck past half ice with only one attacker just 40 seconds prior.

Fire Nolan into the sun. I'm done. Game #6? Ugh

Yep. Sad. Girgs should have taken the draw (where his power forward body and mentality can take back even a lost face-off) and move Stafford and his foot speed back to the point (where his lack of hands or shot won't matter).

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
We may have lost. But i think we're all winners...

murray-tim-620.jpg

Murray "Sabres select Conner......"

ZeroPT*

I'm not worried about 2016. I think we're going to have a massive summer this year, similar to the Isles.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I'm not worried about 2016. I think we're going to have a massive summer this year, similar to the Isles.
I think you're wrong and I think it would be the wrong time to do that. Unless Hodgson and Ennis take huge strides in the remaining games this team isn't quite ready to do something like that.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

.......TOTALLY different phases.

Isles have a legit star (Tavares), a legit sidekick (Okposo) and had plenty of potential.

We have NOTHING remotely close to Tavares or Okposo....and if you think McDavid or Eichel are going to come in and be immediately on par with Tavares........then I don't know what to say.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I think you're wrong and I think it would be the wrong time to do that. Unless Hodgson and Ennis take huge strides in the remaining games this team isn't quite ready to do something like that.

Yep. Once we get McEichel a season (please, please, please) and see what we have in the other guys (Grigo, Armia, Reinhart, RIsto, Zads, McCabe, etc)....then we can start patching holes.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I don't think it's set in yet for some people that McDavid or Eichel isn't turning this team around in a year. And I don't think people quite grasp how much Tyler Ennis and Cody Hodgson's lack of development is going to set the rebuild back as well.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3