OT: 48th Obsequious Banter Thread - Wawa vs Sheetz, Devastate vs Mustard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best, family-owned, local business to purchase Flyers merchandise that has a website and ships? If any exist?

I'm in the market for something simple and cheap: a little Flyers window decal for my car. But, I'd rather avoid Amazon, etc, if I can support, even modestly so, a local shop. I might grab a shirt too.

Thanks!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's definitely not my idea :laugh:. Since the feedback has been overwhelmingly negative around the boards I imagine tweaks will be made, hopefully soon.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I'm only getting that side banner sometimes. Is that same for everyone or are others getting it 100% of the time?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
:laugh: I forgot about that avatar. That thing was weird. Luckily I have had nothing but normal avatars since.

Also I've been global for a year or two, hahaha

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
He isn't kidding as to how serious he takes the concept 'global.' I was having a heated debate with my mother-in-law and he showed up to edit it down.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I've mostly been absent recently because I've been keeping everyone in Ukraine in line. This global moderating can give you mean jet lag, and it's not easy to infract someone driving a T-72.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
3/4 of a century ago today, Germany invaded Poland and essentially started WW2's European theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad