GDT: #47 – Sabres at Predators – Tue Jan 24, 8:00PM ET – MSG-B

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Not really. Defensively, he's really bad. He's done well enough filling in while we've had injuries, but I don't see him as more than a fill-in. Still a useful player to have on the roster for situations like right now.

He's been quite good and I want him signed, at worst he's injury insurance. He should be somewhere in the NHL. He gets out of position because he's the only defensemen we have who's very anxious to get into the offense.

Thanks guys. Seems like his usual status as a fringe NHLer. All the best to Jack and the rest of the team, hope to see them light up the Leafs for years to come

Alexns05

Oct 30, 2014
Imagine how many more points this team would have if they had a PK that was ranked 25th instead of dead last or a goalie that could stop the low angle percentage shots?

Imagine how many points we'd have if our wins were worth 3 points and everyone else's were still worth 2.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I would really like to have Fedun and Falk back in the organization next year. Fedun up in Buffalo as the #7 who will inevitably play 50 games due to Bogosians injuries and then Falk who would start in Rochester and would come up as the #7/next man in to replace Fedun who would be taking over for Bogo.

After going through Nathan Paetsch, Brad Brown, Jeff Jillson, Tyson Strachan and Doug Janik type dmen over the last several years there's no one who can say that they would be disappointed if Falk and Fedun were brought back as the #7/8 dmen in the organization. It's not like we have any young D prospects aside from Guhle who are anywhere near being NHL ready either down in Roch or in the CHL/NCAA. Borgen and Fitzgerald may turn out nice but they are both 3+ years away from being NHL regulars at the bare minimum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad