GDT: #46 Blue Jackets@Shark | 4/21 | 8 p.m. EDT

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
12 years of being a Jacket fan conditioned me to think a) we'd get killed tonight; and b) when San Jose came back and tied it that the Jackets would fold and we'd give up a goal in the last minute. Shame on me, obviously I need a new attitude.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hey guys. Devils fan here...since we're officially eliminated I just have one quick question:

Any room on the bandwagon?

Indeed. Hope your ride is longer than a week!

12 years of being a Jacket fan conditioned me to think a) we'd get killed tonight; and b) when San Jose came back and tied it that the Jackets would fold and we'd give up a goal in the last minute. Shame on me, obviously I need a new attitude.

That stuff is hard to shake, ain't it.

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
And now a Kings goal called off for goaltender interference, with the replaying showing clearly that the Stars player ran over their own goaltender.

In. ****ing. Credible.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Ryan Johansen haters?

Nothing but crickets...

This was a bit of a coming out party for Johansen ... all the hard work all season, and then he comes out and goes head to head against Joe Thornton, shuts him down, and scores the game winner.

Wow!

I'm here. I've been one of his biggest critics and this is the Johansen I want to see. I'm not going to lay off of him until I see more consistency though. This is the potential he has and this is what bothers me, I want to a see a little more of this. Nice game.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Wow....Dallas player runs over Dallas goalie taking puck in net...the ref waives goal off saying by standing king interfered goalie....bs

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I watched this one at Molly Malone's in Covington, KY… ( I travel a lot). The wife and I were the only ones out of 40 or so who cared about this game… (it was karaoke night).

It was a close game after the Sharks made it 3-2… The Jackets went into a panic mode that led to the 3-3 score with only a few minutes to go…

But my question is; who here doubts Johansen now!!!! Lol

Great win and lucky too… the Jackets need to learn from this game, no lead is safe in the NHL especially a two goal lead.

Find some cash for the playoffs as I think we are going!!

Paisano*

After 12 years, believe me, you aren't alone!

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :laugh:

Glad to be part of it. I'm fully rooting for the Jackets and to make a Kings like run from last year. If any fan base deserves it it's you guys.

I really think the Jackets can be contenders for years to come. The depth and heart is certainly there. At least from what I've seen.

Paisano*

I tune to the Kings game, five seconds later they tie the game, I'm good luck!

chaking

Oct 10, 2007
Seattle
Why do we want LA to win so bad? We will have to win out anyway, which means beating Dallas, which means our only real issue is Detroit right?

anteater90

Jun 26, 2006
Hilliard
Just got done with the DVR! Simply WOW!

Still #8 in the West and #1 in your hearts.

Minnesota be warned we like 7s.

LETS GO JACKETS!!!

Now to flip back and read the, I am Sure, Schizophrenic 3rd period part of the thread.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Why do we want LA to win so bad? We will have to win out anyway, which means beating Dallas, which means our only real issue is Detroit right?

well, it would help. we could still make the playoffs if we stink up that game but dallas and detroit was worked over elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad