GDT: #46 Blue Jackets@Shark | 4/21 | 8 p.m. EDT

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
Stars forward knocked down the pass at HEAD level, the officials miss it, Stars score on the rebound.

Add that to the Chicago no-goal as a blown call that could potentially cost us postseason participation.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Stars forward knocked down the pass at HEAD level, the officials miss it, Stars score on the rebound.

Add that to the Chicago no-goal as a blown call that could potentially cost us postseason participation.

That was criminal.

Unfortunately if we miss the postseason, it will be because of our ****** start.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008

Don't forget the Calvert horsecollar kicked goal against Edmonton.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
It just dawned on me the reason is for this amazing season....................it's Rimer's new hairstyle..............................:laugh:

Inquiring Minds

Jul 12, 2007
Grandview, Ohio
Just showed the GWG by RyJo. Wicked wrister.

btw, who was it that caused the turnover that Ryan picked up?

18 is just worthless. Worthless.
I'm not sayin', just sayin'

DancesWithWookies

Aug 22, 2011
Congrats from a Jets fan. Hope you guys make the playoffs and keep doing well, its long over due. I can't believe also have 3 first round draft picks this year also! The future for the blue jackets looks very bright, I'm just glad you wont be in the central division next year :laugh:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Somebody wipe this grin off my face. It started a week ago Saturday after the Minny game. It left for a day or so after the LA game, but it's back.

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
That was criminal.

Unfortunately if we miss the postseason, it will be because of our ****** start.

It would be because of both, actually (assuming we miss by a point).

We don't have to surrender perfectly valid objections to terrible officiating because we had a bad start. That's bull. We had a terrible start, but we've played well enough since the beginning of March to earn our way into the postseason, and if the point from the Chicago game, or a point from Dallas in this game, is what keeps us out then the league deserves to hear about it. None of this meek, "aw shucks" sense of good sportsmanship, and letting it just fade into oblivion. You can bet Rangers, Hawks, Pens, and Wings fans would be in an uproar over it, and so should we.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Now that the Jackets are a real team.................for the love of gawd, please deep six Fan Cam with Emily..............................:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad