GDT: #46 Blue Jackets@Shark | 4/21 | 8 p.m. EDT

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
:laugh:

It's sort of funny reading all the permutations of what could happen.... In the end, the best the CBJ can do is to win Thursday and Saturday as that's all they control....

Do that and my money is on the Jackets making the playoffs with 55 ponts.... ;)

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
:laugh:

It's sort of funny reading all the permutations of what could happen.... In the end, the best the CBJ can do is to win Thursday and Saturday as that's all they control....

Do that and my money is on the Jackets making the playoffs with 55 ponts.... ;)

You think it's fun reading them? Try calculating them!;)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Oh, one last comment here, if Bobrovsky is truly a Vezina winner he better play like it in our last two games... ; trophies are not given out for nothing, he must earn it until the last bell tolls...

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Really happy for you guys, it has definitely been a long time coming.

Also really happy for the players on CBJ, probably the hardest working team in the NHL over the second half of this season. You can tell how bad the guys want to win every night, which is more than you can say for a lot of teams in this league. Good luck the rest of the way.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Oh, one last comment here, if Bobrovsky is truly a Vezina winner he better play like it in our last two games... ; trophies are not given out for nothing, he must earn it until the last bell tolls...

I don't disagree, but if not for Bobrovsky the last bell would have tolled many weeks ago.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I don't disagree, but if not for Bobrovsky the last bell would have tolled many weeks ago.

That is true. The other important thing is that we scored four goals and won the game when Bob played average. That is what good teams do. Bob carries the team when they are having trouble scoring, and the team carries him when he is not sharp.

From what they say about Bob's attitude, he won't be happy with last nights performance even though we won. He will come back on Thursday fired up.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sucks that the Sharks couldn't get that point after coming back from 3-1 in the 3rd, but your team played better in the last 5 and deserved the win. I've been watching your team from afar a lot this season and really respect the work ethic of your team.

I hope you guys make it and keep Detroit out.

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
Sucks that the Sharks couldn't get that point after coming back from 3-1 in the 3rd, but your team played better in the last 5 and deserved the win. I've been watching your team from afar a lot this season and really respect the work ethic of your team.

I hope you guys make it and keep Detroit out.

Thanks! We'll be rooting for the Sharks tomorrow against Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad