Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Insert Robert Redford great post gif. @Captain Dave Poulin

8352im5.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Say it every game, apparently all coaching tho.

Well, it is largely. Simmonds is being used above his means. Couturier just stands there and does nothing. He's not great there, but a good PP coach would actually try to move him around or the unit around. It's so f***ing static. This personnel used to be elite as recently as last season. There's just no plan other than the top 3 of the umbrella making something happen purely on their own.

What I'm saying is it's Voracek's fault.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Well, it is largely. Simmonds is being used above his means. Couturier just stands there and does nothing. He's not great there, but a good PP coach would actually try to move him around or the unit around. It's so ****ing static. This personnel used to be elite as recently as last season. There's just no plan other than the top 3 of the umbrella making something happen purely on their own.

What I'm saying is it's Voracek's fault.
Should I post my thoughts here or wait for the post game thread

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Nolan Patrick playing on a line with Laughton & Simmonds makes me want to vomit. This organization is doing nothing to help this kid. Just letting him die. They'd rather gift a washed up player, who will be traded within a month, powerplay time over the #2 overall pick because of magic hockey guy intangibles and leadership.

For the hundredth time, please break up the 6/9 pair. Sanheim is being totally wasted on the right side. It's a neutered version of everything 6 does great.

f***ing free Philippe and Misha. WTF are you waiting for, Fletch? Varone & Folin have been your worst players 2 straight games. Play the kids.

Scott Gordon sucks. Ron Hextall is the worst judge of coaches I've ever seen. I feel bad for almost every player in our roster. They are set up to fail.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Well, it partly is. Simmonds is being used above his means. Couturier just stands there and does nothing. He's not great there, but a good PP coach would actually try to move him around or the unit around. It's so ****ing static.

What I'm saying is it's Voracek's fault entirely.

Simmer and Jake almost equally. Couts is a non factor, any player could play his role as he never touches the puck.

Heck Jake May even be worse, his shot being so bad Simmer barely touches puck now too.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
- Worst goal differential in the NHL.
- Lost 9 of 10.
- Lost to another bottom feeder and haven't shown the faintest bit of energy in weeks.
- Having to rely upon a 20 year old goalie to save you

Yeah.. we are just a 2C and middle pair D away from being a good team! Yeeahh f***ing right lol.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Nope. Every player and prospect is bad and we need to get rid of everyone.

Again, every team that hasn’t won a playoff game in half a decade have prospects.

Of the guys dressed today, a claim could be made that half need to be replaced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad