GDT: #43| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | January 12th | 1:00 PM | F/L 2-1

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Another thing that infuriates me with this PP, instead of passing the puck carrier will skate the puck toward the person he wants to pass to until they are almost on top of each other drawing a defender and leaving them boxed into a corner.

Reactions: ekill08x

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Martin taking to McLeod, hooe he tells him Johnston was hitting the bag during practice with you in mind

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
Another snooze fest pp coming. Everyone just gets to a spot and doesn't move. How is that ever going to create space? ... And why don't they know that/why do they keep doing it?

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
What a joke. Ross J in. Ross was so useful sitting on the bench the entire 3rd period last game. Meanwhile the team needed a goal. Horrible decision. MDC should be playing every game.
MDC should be on Barzal's wing. MDC should be on PP1. MDC is better than Lee.
We get it, dude.
Ross is being used properly here.

Reactions: 13th Floor

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
You go to bed earlier than 10pm?

No, I meant more for like national events that start at 8pm on the East Coast and wind up ending at like midnight. I also usually need a wind down period after watching, so that helps. Plus, for regular season Yankees and Isles games, it's great to be done with the game at 6:30pm -- then I can go out for the night or watch some shows instead of the game being right at primetime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad