GDT: #43| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | January 12th | 1:00 PM | F/L 2-1

DalGoal4Cups

Meet me at Belmont
Dec 4, 2011
Can we finally trade that bum Eberle? big fail by trotz today sitting MDC and playing Ross. Sad.

This team is so much better with MDC / JHS in the lineup.

Reactions: Metnut

ML19

Nov 21, 2011
Long Island
Refs suck. You miss a 4 minute double minor on Clutterbuck, don't call the blatant hook on Barzal, and then continue to let the rangers cheat on the f/o. I f***ing hate the Rangers.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Another loss that can be placed squarely on the PP. It’s and absolute MUST to score 5 on 3. No pressure few shots. Something has to give.

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
We’re too easy to play against with so many grinders and some of our limited skill not even in the lineup.

Third line was a liability again all game and took a stupid costly penalty again when down a goal late in the game.

We’ve just went through a stretch of games vs a bunch of lottery teams and the going is about to get a whole lot tougher.

Personally, I enjoyed watching the games a lot more with JHS and even MDC in the lineup. The team seemed to play a lot better too before JHS got sent down.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
With a middle of the road PP, the isles would be leading the division. It is CLEAR AS f***ING DAY the PP needs to be addressed. Both in terms of systems and personnel. Clutterbuck does not belong anywhere near a PP. Nelson does not belong on the first unit. Nor does Leddy.

The PP will continue to cost this team games. Cost them 2 against Carolina and 2 tonight. Should be 2nd in the division right now

Flair19Woo

Nov 10, 2006
The roster today is so one dimensional. Maybe time to reinsert MDC and Ho sang. They’re also not battling and the PP is dreadful.

Reactions: Metnut

Le Grec

Jun 28, 2011
Don't care about the loss, but I don't get why RJ And Sbisa played.
And yes, the refs were brutal, but the players lost this game.

Tomorrow will be fun...

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
I'm fine with MDC getting back into the lineup but Johnston had zero effect on the loss, NONE. Leddy playing like a beer league guy and lets a 4th liner school him and a joke of a PP were the reasons we lost. And let's not pretend that MDC has been dominating play when he's in. He's played well but has he driven play and been the reason we've won, I'd say no.

Reactions: Axe Man and Le Grec

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The correct result based on how the team played today.

Trotz should now know this team. Hopefully he's in Lou's ear about who should be resigned, traded, and what holes need to be filled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad