Golf: 42nd Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - September 28-30

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I honestly have no idea how Koepka and Finau are still in this match.

On the other hand some other matches looked done for USA aswell.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Now that he's got a Green Jacket, Pat doesn't have to depend on his Ryder Cup record as his lone claim to fame. Only natural that he would take his foot off the gas a little this time around.

Jan 3, 2012
I'm surprised you all got up to watch these. I couldn't do that. I don't think I'll get to watch much today but I can watch tomorrow and Sunday morning.

I don't think Bryson/Phil is gunna be a successful pairing.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Europe might have the lead after day one. Just clowning the US in alternate shot
A complete disaster of Team USA in the 4somes.
For example...I don't know why Lefty is there...And it seems absurd that the Americans have lots of problems to hit the fairways...
If the trend will be this one, it'll be a sweep in this session.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Fowler is laughing after a missed put...
I want to know what's funny?
It's a shame the way they're playing this afternoon. After the 3-1 lead of the morning, I suppose they're sure to win.
I think that in the next Ryder Cup, in USA, we won't see a session like that.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It was odd to have Mickelson in Foursomes and not fourball, it was odd to pair him with Dechambeau but it was baffling to have him drive on the odd holes.

I am a huge fan and think he gets way too much crap (as evidenced in this thread) but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have strengths and weakness and it seems Furyk went for every weakness by the set up with him today.

I guess they had found money with Watson getting a point today s maybe he wanted to take a flyer this afternoon but it really makes no sense to make all those choices.

Edit: Whoops Bubba didn't play this morning not sure who I confused him with.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad