GDT: #42 Blue Jackets at Tampa chainsaw massacre. |1-8-19 7:30 PM

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
My biggest fear tonight. I’d show up and the CBJ wouldn’t

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The Blue Jackets are a total middle ground team. They can slap “okay” teams and Bob plummets against really good and bad teams
We haven’t slapped anyone around, though. High scoring games don’t necessarily equate to dominating; we have rarely controlled play at opportune times. Plus we have the reputation of playing poorly with a lead (not playing up to the level we need to). Too much complacency

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Florida has let 2 shorties against Pitts in a span of 6 minutes. My point is: it could be worse.

CBJMiddleGround

Jan 8, 2019
We haven’t slapped anyone around, though. High scoring games don’t necessarily equate to dominating; we have rarely controlled play at opportune times. Plus we have the reputation of playing poorly with a lead (not playing up to the level we need to). Too much complacency
What was meant by slapped is played like an elite hockey club and looked like they could get somewhere in the playoffs. And it is a fact that the Jackets can’t finish off games.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
Our passing is slowing us down. At least 4 passes that period were behind Panarin forcing our most creative player to turn around and retrieve rather than attack.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Our passing is slowing us down. At least 4 passes that period were behind Panarin forcing our most creative player to turn around and retrieve rather than attack.
That and we seem to pass to players on their backhand too. No PP 1st period but the pass speed is always close to my top gripe. Slow passes allow other team to maintain positioning instead of opening up holes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad