Prospect Info: #41OA - Hurricanes select RW Noel Gunler (Luleå HF - SHL)

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Great pick! Gunler has an offensive upside that rivals pretty much anyone in the top 10. He developed a reputation of being somewhat of a problem child and he's been left off the swedish national rosters several times which has left me and many other team sweden fans baffled. I personally think those rumours have been greatly exaggerated.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I realy hope both Nybeck and Gunkel makes the team in a couple of years.

edit: Gunler not Gunkel

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsustainable

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Pretty amazed we got this guy in the mid 2nd round. I think the SHL season starting early (or before the draft) worked in our favor/against Gunler's favor, allowing teams to put him under the microscope again for an extra time. Being benched surely didn't help him.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Devils’ 7th overall pick Alexander Holtz scores unassisted for the go-ahead goal, winning 3-2 over Gunler’s team

HAHA!!!

Just kidding lmao. I loved the pick of Gunler in the second and dont even get me started on Jarvis!

Figured id come bust balls though since all we have for the next few months is rooting for European league teams I never knew existed past the NHL game franchise. Noel’s upside is high

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad